Eugene and Katrina: a baby!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

should Eugene and Katrina have a baby?

Yes
47%
No
11%
I think they should have more than one
25%
I don't care what happens
17%

Total votes: 53

Hope
You like me! You really like me!
You like me! You really like me!

Post by Hope »

I do know that if they did have kids it would be one interesting story. Eugene having a kid is something thatjust doesnt sound right but it would be cool to see what would happen. My question is why would they call their kid Eugene too?
Arla
Popsicle kid

Post by Arla »

I don't know. I kind of all busy right now. Maybe later.
Just smell those burning leaves, the warm baked bread, and the hot apple cider. Ahhh.
Odesa
Lurker

Post by Odesa »

I think they should have at least one child it would shure make it interesting. :tellme: soon would be fine with me. if they have more than one they don't have to be twins or they could be twins. :thewave:
Crazy 4 Pugs
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Crazy 4 Pugs »

I think Katrina should get abducted by aliens (they're gray, not green) and have her ova removed, then be returned with an implant in her neck, then be mysteriously impregnated, but then the baby is an alien/human hybrid and... um, wait, that's the X-Files.
Um, I guess this is where I'm supposed to say something funny or interesting.
Katrina
friends forever
friends forever

Post by Katrina »

Eugene and Katrina should have a :female: :baby: and they should name her Katherine. They should have a girl because there is only two girls that we know of that are alive in their family only Maud Walten and Katrina and there are more then two :male: males in their family there is Bernard,Eugene,Lenard and Everett and they should have more girls in their family. And I think they should have a baby because they have been married for about four years since case 37 was made.
Katrina
I am an MK and Missionary kids rock!
just a girl!
Alisha Richardson Wolfe
Fourscore and seven

Post by Alisha Richardson Wolfe »

Marisol Delko Caine wrote:They should definetely have a kid, and actually, in one of my stories I'm writing, they have a boy, but (this was all my sister's idea and I went with it, for no good reason. I had Eugene Jr. picked out, but that doesn't work with it anymore. Yuck!) I named him Whit. All my sister's fault. Whenever I come out with my story(It might be awhile), you can read it. I didn't pick the name, it was all my sister! But I did go for it. Oh well, what would you name Eugene and Katrina's kids?
Yeah blame me for everything. I think they should wait awhile before having a kid/kids. Making Katrina pregnant at the moment would make the show even more soap operaish it is. Hey look I made up a word...maybe...no...I'm going to bed. Sleep is calling to me.
I like Odyssey. DBD was my favorite saga and I am friends with Eric Delko and prplrane_13. Marisol Delko Caine is my sister. I like Ponybox and listen to Linkin Park and Newsboys.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Alisha Richardson Wolfe wrote:
Marisol Delko Caine wrote:They should definetely have a kid, and actually, in one of my stories I'm writing, they have a boy, but (this was all my sister's idea and I went with it, for no good reason. I had Eugene Jr. picked out, but that doesn't work with it anymore. Yuck!) I named him Whit. All my sister's fault. Whenever I come out with my story(It might be awhile), you can read it. I didn't pick the name, it was all my sister! But I did go for it. Oh well, what would you name Eugene and Katrina's kids?
Yeah blame me for everything. I think they should wait awhile before having a kid/kids. Making Katrina pregnant at the moment would make the show even more soap operaish it is. Hey look I made up a word...maybe...no...I'm going to bed. Sleep is calling to me.
yeah, yeah, defensive (stop reading those CSI books. You getting too absorbed in Crime.) I wasn't all for the name, BUT I COULDN'T COME UP WITH ANY OTHER NAME!!!! And I'm usually pretty good at that....
arem_#1
Just visiting

Post by arem_#1 »

v-lady93 wrote:I was just thinking wouldn't it be so cool if Eugene and Katrine had Twins!!! I think Eugene would go nuts! lol! Anyway just thought I'd bring that up. And make sure to vote! :D
I Agree
Try thinking the unthankable
"Odyssey Sings"
Think Positive not -
AREM helps people not hurt them
Follower of Christ
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Follower of Christ »

I think that if Eugene and Katrina had a baby it might make Eugene more humorous again, lately he's been more serious than normal.
Anyway I think that they should have a baby, but not right now. I wnat to hear more about other stuff before that happens.
ObiWan Kenobi Girl
Why so serious?
Why so serious?

Post by ObiWan Kenobi Girl »

i totally think that Katrina and Eugene should have a baby! they have been married for a long time. in real life at least. it might not be that long in Odyssey, but, you know, that would just be awesome to have a little Meltsner!!! \:D/
Gabriella
Lurker

Post by Gabriella »

I think it would be great if they had a baby.
Gabriella
Storm
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Storm »

I would enjoy it if they did have a baby. Although, I think that they should wait a little bit. They have to many stories going for them to have a baby. If they did have one, I think that it should be smart like Eugene, but more like his mother in character.