Candy

*drool*

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Mincy
Smile for the camera

Post by Mincy »

Arwen Undomiel wrote:Candy that doesn't have nuts is good! \:D/
Yes! The only thing I like with nuts in it are Nestle Turtles, and I like them because of the caramel, but unfortunately I cant eat caramel with braces. :(
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

Mincypaw wrote:
Yes! The only thing I like with nuts in it are Nestle Turtles, and I like them because of the caramel, but unfortunately I cant eat caramel with braces. :(
*sheepish grin* Ahem, uh of course absulutely NO caramel with braces. :anxious:

And as for candy with nuts the only nutty one that I like is snickers, they're hard, but still have a really good flavor! =P~
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Mincypaw wrote:
I ate some caramel popcorn and bought a huge bag of caramel and just sat there eating them both lol... I chew gum as well.... I abuse my poor braces. :(
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

Pippin wrote:
Mincypaw wrote:
I ate some caramel popcorn and bought a huge bag of caramel and just sat there eating them both lol... I chew gum as well.... I abuse my poor braces. :(
:shame: Naughty. :shame:
^She is back!! In all her glory!^ For real this time! ;)
servant*girl
Not as new

Post by servant*girl »

My number one is Lindt chocolate. And my normal favorite of Lindt is the hazelnut. YUM. we were to the Lindt store yesterday and bought some chocolates. I won't even tell you how many I ate on the way home. I'll just say that I figured 4-5 of them would equal 1 candy bar. What do you think? Think I'm on target there? LOL
Success is to stand in the presence of God, unashamed.
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

Something from New England called "Maple Sugar Candy". No one seems to know what it is whenever I mention it. Does anyone on the ToO like it? :D

Yay, I'm finally a published author! Check out my website.
http://www.joshuagrantbooks.com
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

movieman85 wrote:Something from New England called "Maple Sugar Candy". No one seems to know what it is whenever I mention it. Does anyone on the ToO like it? :D
Hmmm.. I don't think I have ever heard of it. :-k
Dakota Bud
I've been here a bit

Post by Dakota Bud »

My fav is :drool: :drool: :drool: Chocolate :drool: :drool: :drool:

because it is a veggie
GO MARINES
OOH RAH

I'm a Private Detective in the Town of Odyssey
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

Pippin wrote:
Mincypaw wrote:
I've had about everything on those dumb list they give you...and I've lost a few brackets doing it. :-
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

v-lady93 wrote:
Pippin wrote:
Mincypaw wrote:
I've had about everything on those dumb list they give you...and I've lost a few brackets doing it. :-
Yeah, I've broken everyone. :anxious:
I can't see how you can possibley obey at least half of that list.
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

1. Peppermints...I love peppermints. Especially those round-ovally shaped thick ones.
2. Starbursts
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
actinglove299
Sing in the sunshine

Post by actinglove299 »

movieman85 wrote:Something from New England called "Maple Sugar Candy". No one seems to know what it is whenever I mention it. Does anyone on the ToO like it? :D
Yes! Very, very tasty stuff! :yes:
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

The best candy ever is Reesees! I don't know how to spell it.
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

Pippin wrote:
v-lady93 wrote:
Pippin wrote:
Mincypaw wrote:
I was never given a list of "No no foods" I as just told be careful of chewing gum or sticky stuff. One time I did pull out a wire when I as eating a HI-C (is that how you spell it?) fruit thing that was sticky. So I had to go and have it put back in. But other than a tie around my tooth coming at the fair while I as eating a corn dog the day after I had it put in, I have been a good girl. O:)
PJ
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: wandering in the desert, searching for my promised land

Post by PJ »

No, Kit Kats are definitely the best! Any variation of them. :yum:
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

Kit kats are good, but Reeses are better! :noway:
PJ
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: wandering in the desert, searching for my promised land

Post by PJ »

Never! :noway:

I just had a Kit Kat and I want more.. :anxious:
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

Rosie Cotton wrote:
Pippin wrote:
v-lady93 wrote:
Pippin wrote:
Mincypaw wrote:
I was never given a list of "No no foods" I as just told be careful of chewing gum or sticky stuff. One time I did pull out a wire when I as eating a HI-C (is that how you spell it?) fruit thing that was sticky. So I had to go and have it put back in. But other than a tie around my tooth coming at the fair while I as eating a corn dog the day after I had it put in, I have been a good girl. O:)
I've only had braces for two months, but I have eaten some crunchy foods (caramel popcorn, hard pretzels). I have avoided chewing gum, though, but I don't like it anyway.
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

H Tide wrote:
Rosie Cotton wrote:
Pippin wrote:
v-lady93 wrote:
Pippin wrote:
Mincypaw wrote:
I've only had braces for two months, but I have eaten some crunchy foods (caramel popcorn, hard pretzels). I have avoided chewing gum, though, but I don't like it anyway.
I have had braces for 2 1/2 years ( I got them in April of 05') I can not wait to get them off! The are driving me nuts! :mad:
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

Rosie Cotton wrote:Kit kats are good, but Reeses are better! :noway:
Oh no they aren't!!! :x