Will Connie ever get married?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
amyinodyssey
Found

Post by amyinodyssey »

I don't think that Connie is ever going to get married. As Paul McCusker put it "I don't know what are the laws for a 16 year old getting married". The person who she marrys would have to be someone who does not age. Jason Whittaker maybe. But I'm not sure how old Jason is but he has got tot be in his forties by now, in my opinion. I do think that Connie and Jason would make a lovely couple but the chances of that happening, in my opinion, are not likely. It has to be rational for Connie and Jason to get married.
Fan Of AIO
Not as new

Post by Fan Of AIO »

I think Jeff Lewis should return to Odyssey High School as the school's baseball coach. Connie runs into him and they become reacquainted and fall in love. Connie seems more suited to marry a baseball coach over an FBI agent.
Waluigi Freak 99
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Waluigi Freak 99 »

Connie is 18 now, I believe. Unless she skipped two grades in order to graduate from high school.

I thought that Jeff wasn't a Christian. And the name "Connie Lewis" doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. :-k
Everything written in this post is false.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Waluigi Freak 99 wrote:Connie is 18 now, I believe. Unless she skipped two grades in order to graduate from high school.

I thought that Jeff wasn't a Christian. And the name "Connie Lewis" doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. :-k
Jeff Lewis was not a Christian so Connie ended their relationship. I doubt that Jeff Lewis will be making a comeback unless the writers have him become a Christian.
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

I would like to see Connie stay single. I just can't imagine her married. =;
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
Rachel Maxwell
Classic

Post by Rachel Maxwell »

I don't want Connie to get married. The only reason I kinda liked the Mitch thing was because it showed me the 'other side'. Usually my friends are the ones with boyfriends and I'm kinda left out. O well. So I want Connie to be left out too.
Epic
Undercover
Undercover

Post by Epic »

I dont' think that Connie should get married! It would ruin the entier show!!!
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

I think that they should keep her single. If she does get in a relationship it should just be like a boyfriend that's only mentioned from time to time. But considering that it's a kids show, I think it would be better for her to just stay the way she is.
violet flower
Peace and love to youse all!
Peace and love to youse all!

Post by violet flower »

I agree every time I think of Connie I think of a tenn. I do hope she will get married. I just don't know who... Yet.
Jonathan Park
Gold Member

Post by Jonathan Park »

So far I can't imagine anyone marrying Connie. I hope someone new comes on the show to marry her
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

Connie is sooooooooooooooooooooooo not 16! She has been around for forever, and she was 16 when she first came to Odyssey! :-s
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

jasonjannajerryjohn wrote:Connie is sooooooooooooooooooooooo not 16! She has been around for forever, and she was 16 when she first came to Odyssey! :-s
Dude. That is the whole point! Connie has been on the show for like 20 years, and she has only aged 2 years! \:D/
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
whitetigerswt
Tallying up

Post by whitetigerswt »

who cares if anyone gets married no one has gotten married in the past why would odyssey start now?

Isaiah 30:21
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Jack and Joanne got married, Eugene and Katrina got married...people who met on an AIO episode have later gotten married on a later AIO episode. That's why people are interested in thinking about who else might have that happen. :D
whitetigerswt
Tallying up

Post by whitetigerswt »

Catspaw wrote:Jack and Joanne got married, Eugene and Katrina got married...people who met on an AIO episode have later gotten married on a later AIO episode. That's why people are interested in thinking about who else might have that happen. :D
true but i dont think anyone will get maried and if they do WHO CARES!?!?! it doesnt make that much diffrence in AIO

Isaiah 30:21
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

Fan Of AIO wrote:I think Jeff Lewis should return to Odyssey High School as the school's baseball coach. Connie runs into him and they become reacquainted and fall in love. Connie seems more suited to marry a baseball coach over an FBI agent.
This is actually a very good idea.
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
Snow Angel
i come in tru color
i come in tru color

Post by Snow Angel »

never thought of her getting married...weird