Jared's voice

It's in malaysia!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle

Jared's voice

Post by Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle »

I was Skype withmy brother's friend then he called to test his mic and I heard astunning sensation came upon me - he sounds just like Jared DeWhite!!! =D> =D> :-$ \:D/ \:D/ :D I didn't say so at first but the next time he called i played a Jared Dewhite clip from oneplace. He still denies it but then it's true!! A real-life Jared
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

Cool! Why does he deny it?

Everyone should have a happy dance.
Samwise
Love to love

Post by Samwise »

How about next time you talk to him, you record his voice so we all can hear him? Make him say a Jared line or something.
Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle

Hey he won't let me record!

And he denies it 'cos... i dunno. He doens't really like AIO
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle wrote:Hey he won't let me record!

And he denies it 'cos... i dunno. He doens't really like AIO
*shocked look* How could someone not like AIO?
Samwise
Love to love

Post by Samwise »

Tell him that if he works for AIO he can get to act and get famous!
Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle

He has never heard AIO, but doesn't like it. Hmm.... I must present the 'get rich and famous' idea to him...

You know, my brother and I called him on SKYPE and then played Jared in "The Disseapear of the Hortons" (or something like that). It was really, really funny. He kept imitating Jared, then I accidently played the Susie Sheelenberger ad, he imitated the "mom's and daughters" part... haha

Also, I played the

"My dad, mom, me and my little brother just POOF diaapeared" clip and it was funny, because his family is just like that! (Not disappearwed, but the mom, dad, and 3 little brothers//./)
whitetigerswt
Tallying up

Post by whitetigerswt »

thats so cool!!!! he should start looking at thing and seeing if they have hidden cameras from the goverment

Isaiah 30:21