Sleepwalking

Gah!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

Skid wrote:
Lucy wrote: Another one played a card game while he dozed.
Did he win?
He's a guy. Of course he didn't win. :noway:
don't forget the rain.
violet flower
Peace and love to youse all!
Peace and love to youse all!

Post by violet flower »

My sister sleepwalks some times. I heard a story about a boy who was sleepwalking he walk right passed his dad and alsomst out the door. Then there was one when someone went and drove around the block sleepwalking or sleep driving :anxious: anyway it scares me I'm glad I don't sleepwalk.
Last edited by violet flower on Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

I don't think that I have ever sleepwalked... of course if I did, I wouldn't know about it because I would have been sleeping! \:D/

[pretends to sleepwalk to the kitchen and takes food out of the fridge]
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
to His glory
Fourscore and seven

Post by to His glory »

My little brother sleep walked last night, and some times he laughs in his sleep.
1 peter 3:15
StupendousMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by StupendousMan »

I don't sleepwalk often but the worst time was probably when I was maybe 11 and I woke up and apparently I had walked outside and halfway down my driveway, that kinda freaked me out a bit.
Scientific progress goes BOINK!
Romans 8:28 - And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

StupendousMan wrote:I don't sleepwalk often but the worst time was probably when I was maybe 11 and I woke up and apparently I had walked outside and halfway down my driveway, that kinda freaked me out a bit.
That's pretty creepy.
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
servant*girl
Not as new

Post by servant*girl »

I have a friend that used to sleep walk. One morning she woke up and all the sheets were off her bed and in the hamper. For some reason, she stripped her bedsheets when she was sleeping.

But one thing for sure..........if you have a dream that you ate a big marshmallow and you wake up to find your pillow missing, you're in BIG trouble. :bouncy:
Last edited by servant*girl on Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Success is to stand in the presence of God, unashamed.
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

I personally never have but my friend has many times on occasion. She onc walked down the stairs and into their basement.