Little kids having their ears pierced

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

My parents don't give an age limit, they just wait till we are ready. I feel sorry for people that have to wait because I LOVE earings!!! \:D/
Mel
Smile for the camera

Post by Mel »

My mom always told me I had to wait until I was 12 or had finished grade 12, whichever came first. LOL But once I turned 12, I kinda chickened out, so I didn't have it done until I turned 15. I have contemplated letting them grow in again, but that would be a waste of money, even if it has been 2 years already. :)
As for little children getting theirs pierced, I think the parents should wait until the girls are mature enough to be serious about getting piercings, but that's just my opinion. Piercings on guys, in my opinion, are just weird.
cubsmith08
OK

Post by cubsmith08 »

i don't think it matters how old you are when you get your ears pierced...it's not like it's unbiblical or anything! i mean, yeah, piercing in excess is bad, but no one is gonna do that to a 8 year old. i got my ears pierced when i was 12, but...whatever! :D

Please DONATE to help me get more education and to start a MUSIC Faction!!
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

Exactly!!!
violet flower
Peace and love to youse all!
Peace and love to youse all!

Post by violet flower »

I don't get it ether. My sister is almost 15 and she still doesn't have her ears pierced.:) I just don't get why boys do it ether =;
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

My sister got her ears pierced at 12.
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?