If I were MAYOR!

Things would be a whole lot different! >=(

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!

Would you vote ToT

Yes.
50%
Yes.
50%

Total votes: 16

Tyrell
No way I broke the window

Post by Tyrell »

Kairi wrote:*gives support to Tyrell*
Kairi-ToT
Alei-ToT
Cool. \:D/

Huzzah for Dictatorship! \:D/ \:D/

:wink:
There's the spirit! \:D/
~S~
Lord_Kappa
A great mapmaker

Post by Lord_Kappa »

Queen Prunaprismia - ToT

Yay.
“Among the attributes of God, although they are all equal, mercy shines with even more brilliancy than justice.” —Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

By the way, Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was a racist.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Oddly, for some time I thought EK was referring to Ecco 2 or something. I never connected the acronym with the thread in question. lol i r idot?
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

sonuna wrote:Oddly, for some time I thought EK was referring to Ecco 2 or something. I never connected the acronym with the thread in question. lol i r idot?
....ek thinks dolphins are evil and will eventually control the world with manitees at their side.
Aram
Expecting a battle

Post by Aram »

ummm

Attack of the mermaids? :anxious:
Lord_Kappa
A great mapmaker

Post by Lord_Kappa »

Ecco... the dolphin game for Sega?
“Among the attributes of God, although they are all equal, mercy shines with even more brilliancy than justice.” —Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

You know, this seems oddly stupid, considering the run for mayor won't be for another 2 or 3 months, so he would have to wait, and Catspaw isn't going anywhere, at least not under my watch. (Don't worry, I read the whole topic, all three pages. This still seems stupid!!!!) And why would everyone want to get rid of Catspaw? She's better than anyone else on this internet site!(well, except for my two best friends, in real life, prplrane_13, and Eric Delko) but still! Catspaw does more around here and can handle it better than most people(no offense to anyone, but with this nonsense going around, I tell you, another arc is coming on. In Hillingdale's Haven for goodness sakes!)
Aram
Expecting a battle

Post by Aram »

He's kidding. ^_^

as we've all said .. several times.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Yeah. If it's in Hillingdale, it's probably just kidding. (by the way, did you see the disclaimer?)
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Marisol Delko Caine wrote:You know, this seems oddly stupid, considering the run for mayor won't be for another 2 or 3 months, so he would have to wait, and Catspaw isn't going anywhere, at least not under my watch. (Don't worry, I read the whole topic, all three pages. This still seems stupid!!!!) And why would everyone want to get rid of Catspaw? She's better than anyone else on this internet site!(well, except for my two best friends, in real life, prplrane_13, and Eric Delko) but still! Catspaw does more around here and can handle it better than most people(no offense to anyone, but with this nonsense going around, I tell you, another arc is coming on. In Hillingdale's Haven for goodness sakes!)
Thanks, Marisol! I always appreciate kind words of support. :) People are just kidding about wanting to get rid of me (I hope! ;)) but I never turn down compliments! \:D/
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Queen Prunaprismia wrote:Ecco... the dolphin game for Sega?
yes.
er... *nod*

/me is antionewordpost! >:
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Tyrell

Post by Tyrell »

Marisol Delko Caine wrote:You know, this seems oddly stupid, considering the run for mayor won't be for another 2 or 3 months, so he would have to wait, and Catspaw isn't going anywhere, at least not under my watch. (Don't worry, I read the whole topic, all three pages. This still seems stupid!!!!) And why would everyone want to get rid of Catspaw? She's better than anyone else on this internet site!(well, except for my two best friends, in real life, prplrane_13, and Eric Delko) but still! Catspaw does more around here and can handle it better than most people(no offense to anyone, but with this nonsense going around, I tell you, another arc is coming on. In Hillingdale's Haven for goodness sakes!)
I didn't read a word you wrote but I agree one hundred percent! :x
~S~
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Tyrell wrote:
I object! This candidate is clearly out of touch with the people!!
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

sonuna wrote:
Tyrell wrote:
I object! This candidate is clearly out of touch with the people!!
I say. Why would he agree if he wants to overtake her?(Hint: I understand everything. This is just some random thing someone felt like putting up for fun. I'm o.k. with that now. I just don't like the idea of anyone teasing that they are going to get rid of someone I find honorable and cool and awesome.)
Tyrell

Post by Tyrell »

I would hope Catspaw would know that I was joking!

No one would ban/delete/whatever Catspaw.

Marisol Delko Caine: Lighten up.

By the way for our literal-minded friends... read the disclamer.
~S~
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'm sure that there are people who would be willing to ban me or overthrow me, but fortunately, they never have managed to get enough power to actually do so. ;)

*glares at Tyrell* You don't respect me!

(Hint: It's much funnier if you hear Doris Rathbone saying that line in your head). ;)
Tyrell

Post by Tyrell »

Catspaw wrote:I'm sure that there are people who would be willing to ban me or overthrow me, but fortunately, they never have managed to get enough power to actually do so. ;)
Nonsence! Everyone loves Catspaw! :noway:[/quote]
~S~
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Tyrell wrote:
Catspaw wrote:I'm sure that there are people who would be willing to ban me or overthrow me, but fortunately, they never have managed to get enough power to actually do so. ;)
Nonsence! Everyone loves Catspaw! :noway:
Hey, do you think that maybe I could start my own TV show with that name? Now that would be fresh and original! \:D/ Tyrell, I insist that you be my co-star!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

That would be so boring. :noway:

;)
...I hate marquees.
Lord_Kappa
A great mapmaker

Post by Lord_Kappa »

sonuna wrote:
Queen Prunaprismia wrote:Ecco... the dolphin game for Sega?
yes.
er... *nod*

/me is antionewordpost! >:
I played that game once... for like 10 minutes. The jelly fishes kept killing me though. :{