Corrupt-a-wish!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
redcanadian87
I'm a teapot

Post by redcanadian87 »

You are suddenly gifted with the ability to fly! However, you are not gifted with the ability to land... ouch!

I wish that my room would magically stay clean and organized.
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

YAY! You're flying. But You're so busy looking at the view that you fly into a pole, and land in a tomato truck. People see you into the tomato truck and they send you to the hospital because they think the tomato juice is blood. Then, If that wasn't bad enough. The hospital cleans you up to find that you have no injuries, but have to check internally. So you're rushed off to the OR, and when they find nothing is wrong, they stitch you back up, and the hospital bill winds up to be a whopping $30,000. Not to mention the lawsuit of the tomato truck driver of $10,000. Once you finally find a loaner who will loan it to you,but you find out he is charging 35% interest! so you pay the lawsuit and the hospital. But you never do pay off the loaner. finally when you're 95 you pay the person off. Then you pass out and die.

I wish I had stretch powers like Mrs. Incredible.
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Homeward bound
Lucid and deductive
Location: Can't say where I am, but my head is in the clouds...

Post by Homeward bound »

Hope no one minds that I do both wishes (or else I'm afraid someone might be skipped)...

Redcanadian...your room is now organized....because now anything that goes in your room disappears and you just lost everything in it: it's only organized because it's completely empty.

Candy...you can now stretch like Mrs. Incredible....too bad you also just lost all ability to untie knots and gained a large tendancy to make them when you stretch.

I wish I ate healthier...
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

You start eating healthy but soon, no one will eat at your house for fear of artichokes.

I wish I could end world poverty.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

You do, but then you get arrested for it, and jail doesn't treat you too nicely. President Bush had become a stupid person during his term and his last act was putting you in jail, for everything you had ever done, and that includes giving the rich money(yes, more) and contributing to Bush too!

I wish I could be with my friends, who are having a sleepover right now. I am in a totally different state, and they are making me feel left out(and I was the one who introduced the two, and they don't even care about me or my feelings, when they say they do like me!)
Epic
Undercover
Undercover

Post by Epic »

You end up with your friends but they ecnor you the whole night and hardly ever talk to you!
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Marisol Delko Caine wrote:You do, but then you get arrested for it, and jail doesn't treat you too nicely. President Bush had become a stupid person during his term and his last act was putting you in jail, for everything you had ever done, and that includes giving the rich money(yes, more) and contributing to Bush too!
Boy, that wasn't predujice. ;)

Since epic123, didn't post a wish, I will. Hope you don't mind.

I wish that I was 5'4. (Yeah, I am a shorty :p)
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

You are, but now everything has grow, and you can't reach the doorknob.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

Since Dan didn't post a wish, I will.

I wish I could get cancer. (hah! corrupt that wish!)
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

You get cancer but it doesnt kill you it jkills all your frinds.
I wish i was in a movie
Epic
Undercover
Undercover

Post by Epic »

You are in a movie but none of the the other actors are even close to your age and the movie is rated X so you have to say a lot of four letter words
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

and since epic123 didn't post a wish either....I'll just have to post one.

I wish the bug bite under my eye would go away.
redcanadian87
I'm a teapot

Post by redcanadian87 »

It goes away, but takes your eye with it, and know telling when they'll get back from vacation!

I wish that two people would drop out of the physics class I want to take so I can add it to my schedule.
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Two people do drop out, but so do the other classmates and the class is canceled.

I wish I had no acne.
Epic
Undercover
Undercover

Post by Epic »

You have no Acne .but then every body starts getting acne and it is the new style and you don't have it!

I wish that this guy named Nick liked me!
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

You have no acne, but now you have chicken pox.

I wish my cousin could be here right now.
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

Your cousin is here but he/she irritates you to no end!

I wish I could to the library soon.
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

You go to the library but when you get there you discover a large, vicious, man- eating gorilla in the book shelves and it devours you.

I wish I could meet Kelly Clarkson.
Elisha
Not as new

Post by Elisha »

You meet Kelly Clarkson, but the large, vicious, man-eating gorilla follows you and eats you next!

I wish middle earth was real.
Epic
Undercover
Undercover

Post by Epic »

It's real ,but you can't see the sun and you go insane trying to see the sun!

I wish a kid named Nick liked me!