what does your sn mean

???

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Epic
Undercover
Undercover

Post by Epic »

My name comes from this thing a church called Epic! It is a bible study kinda group and we play games and stuff! It is really fun. So I used Epic and I wanted to use a number so I was original and used 123!

THE END
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

for mine listen to the odyssey episode "hidden in my heart"
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

My name (Robo) is of the latin meaning for butter. But for reals its off my website's name (Rob-os) which is off my name (Robert).

-Robo
alwayz_darknes_never_dawn
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by alwayz_darknes_never_dawn »

My s/n is a lil play on Darkness Before Dawn. I'm a Christian Goth, so the dark tends to be my thing thus, alwayz_darknes_never_dawn.

And plus, when you think about it, it's a bit of a religious statement on the world we currently live in.
"How Can The Darkness Feel So Wrong?" - Evanescence

www.christiangoth.com - One of my many homes away from home on the internet.

Christian and Goth all in one, I'm a terrific combination!
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

ahhh, more power to ya... ;)

anyway looooong story behind my name.... long ago in a forum far away I was Melka Alyson, which is a name I just put together and it is suposed to mean something but I forgot if it is dark and noble or dark and light.... then when the too came along I wanted a more odyssey name so I changed it to Andrea Meltsner, then came different forms of it and other wierd names.... and I ended up as just Andrea but Changed it to St Hellen but only for a while then changed it to Andrea StHellen... and that's the story... :D
Lonesome Dove
Probably not a NPC

Post by Lonesome Dove »

alwayz_darknes_never_dawn wrote:My s/n is a lil play on Darkness Before Dawn. I'm a Christian Goth, so the dark tends to be my thing thus, alwayz_darknes_never_dawn.

And plus, when you think about it, it's a bit of a religious statement on the world we currently live in.
You rock, man.
18:36 <Katilyn>: *somehting
18:36 <Katilyn>: **somehting
18:36 <Katilyn>: ...
18:36 <Katilyn>: ***something
Image Image
strife286
Tallying up

Post by strife286 »

It means agony, but I chose it in the 8th grade. I was obsessed with fire and like pain/fighting etc. I still do to an extent (I love martial arts). But I just haven't changed my screenname, I've been strife286 since 8th grade.
Homeward bound
Lucid and deductive
Location: Can't say where I am, but my head is in the clouds...

Post by Homeward bound »

Mine kinda comes from the fact that I've moved so often...I think mainly from our last move however. Almost two years ago, my sister graduated and went off to school in another state, I transfered to the school I'm at right now (I was originally living at home and going to a two year school...now I'm in the dorms going to a four year school), and my parents moved three or four hours north. This left me feeling like I had no real home on earth (my parents' current home is too far away from everyone and I've never lived there, I don't have a house at the place where we moved from though I do have a friend I usually stay with when I visit, and you can't really call a dorm "home"). God reminded me, however, that, because I'm His child, I have a permanent (sp.?) home with Him up in heaven. He also reminded me that's where my real treasure is, so I need to live each day of my life here on earth showing that heaven is my real home and store up treasure there.

So yeah...if anyone kept up with my rambling, that's where Homeward Bound comes from ;). It's interesting though...this is the only place I've used that screename....I have another screenname I use more often that comes from my nickname.
Aram
Expecting a battle

Post by Aram »

I don't know what my name means.

But- I think I've already explained it. :(