The View

huh??

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Clodius Albinus
Smile for the camera

Post by Clodius Albinus »

You certainly have a curious way of expressing yourself. I called the liars out there peddling nonsense about the September 11th attacks being an inside job "kooks." You respond by asking if I think you're a kook. What am I to ascertain from this other than that you apparently buy the discredited arguments of those lunatics? Inasmuch as you now say that you don't believe these things, it is impossible to make any sense at all of what you wrote earlier.

I'm glad you don't believe this stuff. As for those who do, "uninformed" and "naive" are particularly polite word choices, really.
"I will show you fear in a handful of dust."
cubsmith08
OK

Post by cubsmith08 »

okay, i'm sorry! i just had a hard time understanding what you meant. *humbly apologizes*

Please DONATE to help me get more education and to start a MUSIC Faction!!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I think Rosie O'Donnel is a complete moron and I like Elizabeth Hasselbeck a lot and think she does a great job attempting to bring some conservative thinking to the view, something it desperately needs. Where would the ratings be if all four hosts agreed? I'm glad Rosie is leaving, Elizabeth rocks!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz