Congratulations Jessica and Brian!

The Town of Odyssey Celebrates!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

I tried throwing myself off of that cliff!!! \:D/

We got quite a few gifts from Darcie - so Sunday while cleaning, we lit some candles that she got us and said "In honor of Darcie!!" while lighting them! \:D/
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

:oops: You're making me blush. Quite a few is a bit of an overstatement. ;)
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Darling Darcie... You're too modest. :shame:
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Mountain_Girl
Classic

Post by Mountain_Girl »

congrats you two!!!!! I wish I was there......but as it turned out I couldn't be there :( . I hate to admit this....my life has turned to be very busy with 4 days of the week having classes to go to, plus Jason won't let me on the comp when he is over ( we sit and watch TV with my parents until he has to leave to go home at 10 PM) so....I kinda forgot about y'all getting married. :oops:. Anyway Congrats! I'm sooooooo happy for the both of you!!!!!!!!

ImageImageImageImage
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

So, I only now just realized that I never posted here, so I'll wish you congratulations on your one-month anniversary :D
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Woohoo--I officially win for being the last to congratulate you two! Sorry...... :-#

In my defense though--this is the first time I have been on here in forever (since before the grand day) and the first thing I did was search for a wedding topic so I could tell you two congrats! \:D/
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

We all declare that we want to see one picture of CA. :x Before she dies at least. o_0
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

I agree! Especially since a certain CA and especially her husband were responsible for members of the ToO seeing a certain photo of me that was not supposed to be revealed.....and also because I am sure (unlike me in that particular photo) that she looks gorgeous! I want to see your dress!!!
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

I second that. :x

Oh, wait.... :anxious:
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Would this be a certain picture of Jessicado in her kitchen with multiple toasters? My advice to you, Jessicado, is to join Facebook. I think pigs will fly before the other Jessica posts her picture here. ;)
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

That and CA had nothing to do with that picture being posted to my knowledge. I thought that was my fault...

IF I haven't said it yet here - congrats to you both my dear friends. :hug:
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

*cough* Maybe Darcie could accidently type a link on the TJ4. *cough*

;)

Edit: Thank you so much Darcie and now I give it to all of you. Muah ha ha Link to Jessica and Brian's wedding pictures
Tim Peterson
Pilgrim

Post by Tim Peterson »

Darcie wrote:Would this be a certain picture of Jessicado in her kitchen with multiple toasters? My advice to you, Jessicado, is to join Facebook. I think pigs will fly before the other Jessica posts her picture here. ;)
Precisely. All you need to do is add CA as a friend on Facebook, which will give you access to see the pictures she's posted, including some of the two of them smiling (not to mention doing more disgusting things with their mouths).

(Or I could post a direct link... ;))
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

So, do you two have a baby yet or what? :x
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Agentpaw
Eh, whats up doc?

Post by Agentpaw »

Congratulations to you both! \:D/
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Tim Peterson wrote:Precisely. All you need to do is add CA as a friend on Facebook, which will give you access to see the pictures she's posted, including some of the two of them smiling
Ah, but I don't add people I don't know\like. So that's not going to occur.
Tim Peterson wrote:(not to mention doing more disgusting things with their mouths).
They say there's a time for kissing... And married life is indeed that time. \:D/
Tim Peterson wrote:(Or I could post a direct link... ;))
And you could be yelled at by a very, very angry woman. I'm not comfortable with just anyone seeing my pictures. I like a bit of privacy and control over my life and my pictures. It's just another point of seperation between real life and online life that I prefer. :noway:
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

I will probably be the last person to officially congratulate Jessica and Brian on their recent wedding, but better late than never I suppose. ;) I want to wish both of you the very best in your new life together. You both are really cool people, and I am sure that your totally opposite personalities will make for a fun and interesting marriage hehe. Continue to keep your eyes on God, and He will always lead you down the right path - no matter what. Your have your entire lives to live out together now! \:D/
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
EUCC
Someone's favorite

Post by EUCC »

Hahah, I'm special, I got to see wedding photos, of the lovely Jessica and the lovely nephew, and they're all beautiful and stunning. Sniff sniff.

Congrats you 2, I'm happy for you, and hope that in a few years, I'll have similar happy news :D (no, that was only a subtle hint that yes Jess, I want to tell you something). \:D/
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Top wanted me to bump this so he could read it later... ;)

But anyway, 2 years ago today!!!

We broke out the fancy SoBe drinks to celebrate tonight... \:D/
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Wow, I cannot believe it's been two years already! :thud:

Happy anniversary, Brian and Jessica! \:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.