Stargate Series 3?

Gateworld announced a possible 3rd series once Sg1 ends

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
querida
I've been here a bit

Stargate Series 3?

Post by querida »

I read at Gateworld that after SG1 ends and they make the 2 movies, which will go straight to dvd, that they are think of making a 3rd Stargate. What do you think about a 3rd series? or are you tired of Stargate.....there have been 10 seasons after all....plus Atlantis's 3 seasons.

-Meg :D
maybe its not the destination, maybe it's the journey

<3 Dasey <3
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

The article (link) would greatly help...

I remember reading that though SG-1 is successful right now, it will eventually become to expensive for the company making it and lose money because every year all the actors get a pay raise.

And I like Atlantis just fine! \:D/

I thought them making another movie was just a rumor, do you have a link?

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I like the original StarGate but it's just hard to follow. Miss an episode and you might get totally lost. I haven't watched Atlantis at all...I might get into a third series, but I really just want to see some romance! :assault:
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

I'm a huge fan of SG-1 and a growing fan of Atlantis. I wouldn't be opposed to a third series, but it would have to take place somewhere REALLY cool, like if they opened up some kind of Stargate base on the moon or at the bottom of our ocean (the ocean reference having nothing to do with Stargate Atlantis).