The topic for this topic is 'topic'.

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Lord_Kappa
A great mapmaker

Post by Lord_Kappa »

Someone's really sneaky about putting his/her name down... I have trouble know which post has been edited and which hasn't, and then I don't know what to do. Oh dear, my head is in such a tizzy!

There is a such thing as quote and edit buttons... O:) ~the all important mod of the town
“Among the attributes of God, although they are all equal, mercy shines with even more brilliancy than justice.” —Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

By the way, Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was a racist.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Elizabeth Paw wrote:Campbell College Debate Society, for really great bearings! I mean, if you don't know that, you probably don't deserve to be a debator! :noway:
ah. gotcha. Yea, I have never debated for real... :anxious:
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

Lord_Kappaw wrote:I like pie...
Just like Me! Or[size=0]LS[/size]..three little kittens lost their mittens? They like pie too... :anxious: [size=0]hav1.[/size]
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
Skid
Still standing tall

Post by Skid »

YAY!!!!!! The mods are just so incredible- that I feel a great desire to post here LS wrote all that ... though I wish I got pie for posting here....

skid
Last edited by Skid on Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

I feel sorry for the mods.[size=0]LS[/size]..they have SO much work to do already, that it must be hard for them to find time to come here and edit our posts.

Three cheers for the mods! \:D/
Raskolnikov
Still standing tall

Post by Raskolnikov »

Alas, I do believe this amusing and insightful thread has become overrun with pie. :( There is too much ... PIE!!! :mad:

May all those who eat the pie of war rest in peace. :cry:

But - as you probably know, I'm a forever pessimist, and always think the worst of things... so... pass the pie. :D [size=0]LS[/size]
"Christ died to make men holy, let us die to make men free" -Battle Hymn of the Republic
"What we do in life, echos in eternity." -Maximus in Gladiator
>John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.<
How dare I call this love and not bear my cross to the end.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Trinny! Quit falling for the wiles of Catspaw! :mecry: :mad:
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

Don't worry, my dear Chandler, that will never happen. :inlove:

I would like to know why all my posts are being given a romantic spin though[size=0]LS[/size] :inlove: I hate romance! :inlove: Someone obviously has their head stuck in the clouds. :inlove:
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I know why your posts take a romantic spin, dear Trinny. :inlove: It's because those who edit your posts are rather optimistic about your apparent ability to fall for others, if given the proper amount of editing... Ha. Rain drops keep fallin' on my head[size=0]LS[/size] ...lah--lah-de-de-da-deeee!
Apache 64D
Classic

Post by Apache 64D »

Some of my posts have be[size=0]J-man 0_o (and Sarai, apparently and somebody else..)of course, don't forget about me, Aram[/size]en edited, apparently, seeing as I don't remember talking about pie...Carebears maybe...but never pie..
Christian Friends
In the darkness of the night I walk
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

Well, I'm going to try this. Lets see what they'll put in my post. :) lol

I hope they put something in, because if they didn't, I'd be terribly sad. And considerably jealous of those who were edited beyond recognition. :( [size=0]LS and Sarai[/size]. :mecry:
-Abipaw
^She is back!! In all her glory!^ For real this time! ;)
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

:D[size=0]LS and HA![/size]

Please try to avoid creating one smiley posts, even though this is HH, we would appreciate it if you followed the rules a bit less. - Moderators
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

:hilarious:
[size=0]YOU ARE THE CHIEF OF POLICE, J-man, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW THE RULES!!!!1111sarai.[/size]
...I hate marquees.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Chandypaw wrote:I know why your posts take a romantic spin, dear Trinny. :inlove: It's because those who edit your posts are rather optimistic about your apparent ability to fall for others, if given the proper amount of editing... Ha. Rain drops keep fallin' on my head[size=0]LS[/size] ...lah--lah-de-de-da-deeee!
Aha! a secret message in the post... its... S-a-r-a-i! Sarai! I knowed it! \:D/
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

JIApaw wrote:
Chandypaw wrote:I know why your posts take a romantic spin, dear Trinny. :inlove: It's because those who edit your posts are rather optimistic about your apparent ability to fall for others, if given the proper amount of editing... Ha. Rain drops keep fallin' on my head[size=0]LS[/size] ...lah--lah-de-de-da-deeee!
O:)
It could just be a coincidence, not that those happen, but.
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Lol. Niiice...
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

Mr. Whittaker doesn't believe in concidences! :shame: (Yes, I know I spelled that wrong!) According to Clubhouse Mag, he also wants you to eat cake! :hilarious: Yes, mods you may edit this post!
"No!"
"Yes. Now shush."

:wink:
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
Apache 64D
Classic

Post by Apache 64D »

I have tricked the mods into thinking that my posts have been edited

Unfortunately, you haven't succeeded- and it's spelled "tricked"... :noway:
Perhaps we should edit your post so that it's spelled correctly... but that would be cheating.

I have
Christian Friends
In the darkness of the night I walk
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

JIApaw wrote:
I do not fall for people! :x I find such emotions to be totally useless and childish. :noway:
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
sniper
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by sniper »

*looks around anxiously to make sure no one is looking, then dances the monkey-doodle-doo*

Lord_Kappaw didn't do it... oh wait, yes he did.