what is your favorite odyssey character?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

Catspaw wrote:*tires to guess Andrea Meltsner's favourite character*

I know! You're in love with Mitch! \:D/ No, wait, how about Jared DeWhite?

Or maybe...Eugene? :anxious:
:lol: you are funny Catty dear. It is actually Eugene and Katrina! And Jack. ;) And of couse Bernard!
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

TRENT!!!! \:D/ he's great!!!!
don't forget the rain.
ObiWan Kenobi Girl
Why so serious?
Why so serious?

Post by ObiWan Kenobi Girl »

either Jared or Wooten, I like wooten better, but i luv how Jareds so paranoid!!!!(did i spell that right???)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

"Paranoid" is right, even if "Wooten" isn't. ;) It's "Wooton," just for future reference. :)
Tyrell
No way I broke the window

Post by Tyrell »

Jellyfish or Marven and/or Wooton.
Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
Last edited by Tyrell on Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~S~
Rachel Sandbrook
Just visiting

Post by Rachel Sandbrook »

Eugene, from the first day I heard him, was my utmost favourite. Then Bernard Walton came along and made it into a twosome, that meaning that Eugene and Bernard tied into one are my favourites. I love it when they are together in episodes, they are my very favourite!
Then come the others. Richard Maxwell is a huge favourite of mine, so is Duane Oswald, Shakespeare and both Blaguards. Rusty Gordens along with Tom Rylie make third favourites.
All the best from Rachel.
gracie07
Not as new

Post by gracie07 »

CONNIE OF COURSE!
Lulu the Paw
29K to go!

Post by Lulu the Paw »

Connie is my favorite. Wait- Connie and Wooten. I love it when Connie and Wooten are in the same scene together.

I also love the hilarious one-time characters. For example, Mr. Moskowitz, the German haberdashery guy who brings the tuxedo for Whit in "Curious, Isn't It?".
Here's a quote(this is from memory, so it might not be exactly right):
Esther: Monkey suit?
Mr. Moskowitz: Ja, some people get married in them, some people get buried in them. Sometimes on the same day, heh-heh.
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

My top favorite characters are Mandy, Monica Stone, Connie, Courtney, and Kellie, from The Chosen One (I know she's a new character, but I like her already) Wooton is also at the top of my list—I love how he's incredibly goofy and silly, yet at the same time caring and kind-hearted. He has no trace of bitterness in him at all.
Last edited by H Tide on Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Conniepaw
Smile for the camera

Post by Conniepaw »

well to narrow it down i would have to say...

Jason :inlove: and bernard
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Lulu the Guru wrote:Connie is my favorite. Wait- Connie and Wooten. I love it when Connie and Wooten are in the same scene together.

I also love the hilarious one-time characters. For example, Mr. Moskowitz, the German haberdashery guy who brings the tuxedo for Whit in "Curious, Isn't It?".
Here's a quote(this is from memory, so it might not be exactly right):
Esther: Monkey suit?
Mr. Moskowitz: Ja, some people get married in them, some people get buried in them. Sometimes on the same day, heh-heh.
Is that all or did you want his measurements too? ;)

I like to quote that section sometimes - it just sometimes seems randomly appropriate. \:D/