Last Chance Detectives

How do you like the shows?

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
FrayedAroundTheEdges
i hold the hand that holds the world
i hold the hand that holds the world

Post by FrayedAroundTheEdges »

I didnt know that they had videos but I loved it when the local radio station aired the LCD series. I thought that they were awesome.
]Lost and insecure, you found me, lyin on the floor...
whyd you have to wait? where were you?
just a little late...you found me
<3 The Fray --> You Found Me
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

I never heard (or knew about) the radio series, but I did enjoy the movies I saw...if I'm remembering correctly: that was a long time ago.
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

I moderately enjoyed the LCD movies...I liked them but they weren't my favorite. Same thing with the LCD radio episodes. My least favorite episode was "Last Flight of the Dragon Lady." When the doctor said, "I can neither confirm or deny," that ruined the whole episode for me. :( My favorite was "The Mystery of the Lost Voices" with the Buddy Lewis song.
gracie07
Not as new

Post by gracie07 »

THOSE ARE REALLY GOOD MOVIES I HAD ONE WHEN I WAS LITTLE AND I ADORED IT
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I had all three when I was little and really liked them, so I know what you mean, Gracie! :D If you can, you should try to find the other two movies - if you liked one, then you should like the other two as well! I definitely recommend them!