I am going back to school!

yay for me, that is me as in me not Me...

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

I am going back to school!

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

*swears she did this last night* Hey, I know I have changed my mind like a million times about what it is I will be doing but I have, with many discussions with people and much searching of my heart, decided that I will go back to school to become a nurse. :)

please pray that the lord will provide the money and help me with the work. :pray:

Bless you!

Andrea "Clarice" StHellen
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

A nurse? How exciting! \:D/ That's great to hear, Andrea! Is it going to be a long program?
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

That's great - I'd imagine you're very excited about your decision. :)

Have you decided if you're going to a hospital school, or are you looking to get your BSN (via college)? Or is it still too early to say?

Nursing is an awesome field! \:D/

Sarah
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

Yay for continuously changing your mind \:D/

I'd be out of college with a good job by now if I hadn't changed my mind so many times :(
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

Yay for continuously changing your mind
\:D/
I'd be out of college with a good job by now if I hadn't changed my mind so many times :(
your funny bummble. :)

As for your question Sarah, and Cattspaw I am not really sure what everything is but the idea is to go to a college and become a nurses assistiant, then get a job... then while doing that I will go back to school and get a RN... :) I do not know how long all this will take.

I am verry excited and nervous!
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That sounds good! That way you can make some money while furthering your nursing education afterwards. I think that a nurse's assistant is kind of like a health care aide, and my mom did that for years - I hope that you like it, and I don't think that the training is super long. :-k
Trillspots
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Trillspots »

Clarice wrote:
Yay for continuously changing your mind
\:D/
your funny bummble. :)

As for your question Sarah, and Cattspaw I am not really sure what everything is but the idea is to go to a college and become a nurses assistiant, then get a job... then while doing that I will go back to school and get a RN... :) I do not know how long all this will take.

I am verry excited and nervous!
That sounds awesome! I totally admire anyone who could become a nurse...I wouldn't have the stomach for it. :-#

That's awesome for you! :)