How was your day?

Good? Bad? Somewhere in-between?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

Pretty good day, but nothing particularly out of the ordinary...went to classes, took a walk, hung out on the ToO :)
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

Very good!

I went to Olive Garden, because my mom had a gift certificate, and ate half my weight in fettuccine smothered in alfredo sauce, and topped with grilled chicken - ooooh yeah. Not to mention, I got chocolate mousse cake. So good.

Sarah
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

It started out pretty good. And then it went down hill to the point where I was ready to smash my computer. And then it picked up again when I realized that if I did smash it, it'd be gone. ;) After I realized that... it started working again. :noway:

So yeah, great day today. \:D/

Lucy
don't forget the rain.
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

Well, today has been inconsequential, but Saturday (two days ago) was amazing. I went to my highly anticipated first quiz meet for the year. This is my third year quizzing, and so far it's been my best year. I placed 5th out of the 120 quizzers there, and my team placed second out of the twenty-nine teams! And my team only lost first place by one question! I'd never been in one of the top three teams, so coming in second was great! And my highest rank in a quiz meet before was only 19th. I was extremely excited, to say the least. ;)
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Just plain aweful! Well, at least my day... I had a lot of school that I forgot to do but luckily I just finished it but I was under a lot of stress....
Macnut
No way I broke the window
Location: At Whit's End, sipping a milkshake and talking with Connie

Post by Macnut »

Man, that stinks. I had a similar day on Saturday.

--------------------------------------------
"I’m done and finished with low living, sight walking, small planning,
smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, mundane talking, cheap
living, and dwarfed goals...I am a disciple of Jesus."
Raskolnikov
Still standing tall

Post by Raskolnikov »

Been pretty mundane, but I'm about to GO to school.
"Christ died to make men holy, let us die to make men free" -Battle Hymn of the Republic
"What we do in life, echos in eternity." -Maximus in Gladiator
>John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.<
How dare I call this love and not bear my cross to the end.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

H Tide wrote:Well, today has been inconsequential, but Saturday (two days ago) was amazing. I went to my highly anticipated first quiz meet for the year. This is my third year quizzing, and so far it's been my best year. I placed 5th out of the 120 quizzers there, and my team placed second out of the twenty-nine teams! And my team only lost first place by one question! I'd never been in one of the top three teams, so coming in second was great! And my highest rank in a quiz meet before was only 19th. I was extremely excited, to say the least. ;)
Wow, that sounds really exciting! \:D/ Yay! That's great, H Tide! \:D/ That will be a hard showing to beat!

My day has been okay...I feel more like sleeping than anything else, though. :snooze:
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

Great!

My mom got back from her all women's (Christian) cruise today... Plus, she brought us gifts - my sister and I both got devotionals (from the people who spoke during the cruise), a necklace, and a purse! Plus, we went to Red Robin. \:D/

Sarah
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

Yay Red Robin \:D/
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Pc Pro
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Pc Pro »

I had a cool day today \:D/
Apache 64D
Classic

Post by Apache 64D »

Today was bad

I am just about finished school and they have at school a slave action where the year 12's a sold and the people who by them have them for one school day, I went in with a group of guys and to girls bought us and this happen about two weeks ago and today was the day for the slaves and I had to wear a mini-skirt.
Christian Friends
In the darkness of the night I walk
Crazy 4 Pugs
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Crazy 4 Pugs »

The morning was below-average, because I had a lot of chemistry homework, but the afternoon's been good, because my homework is done \:D/
Um, I guess this is where I'm supposed to say something funny or interesting.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Well, my day wasn't as interesting (or as disturbing) as Apache's, that's for sure! ;)

I got an A on my Russian history test that I wrote on Thursday! Yay! \:D/ That made my day good. I got 16 out of 20, but in the class an A means 80-89%, so I got an A! Yes! It sounds way better than 80%, that's for sure. ;)
Pc Pro
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Pc Pro »

I had a good day today \:D/
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I had a great day yesterday! I went out with my mom, had a delicious lunch at Subway, and spent the whole afternoon wandering in a fabric store. \:D/ I picked out all the cloth for a quilt I'm making - it came to a whopping $160! :| No wonder quilts are so expensive! It was a lot of fun though. :D
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Laura, once you spend hours and hours working on it, you can write that off as making the cost worthwhile, and then you'll use the quit forever, so your price per hour of enjoyment will be quite low, at least 20 years from now! ;)

My day has been okay...I wrote an assignment that was due this afternoon and I think that it's a pretty decent essay! \:D/
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

It was pretty good. Half days usually are. Despite the fact that I have a cold and a ton of homework I still have to get to, I've quite enjoyed haning out with my bff ever since school got out. ^__^
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?p=387398#387398

that was a good portion of my day today.
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Laura Ingalls wrote:I had a great day yesterday! I went out with my mom, had a delicious lunch at Subway, and spent the whole afternoon wandering in a fabric store. \:D/ I picked out all the cloth for a quilt I'm making - it came to a whopping $160! :| No wonder quilts are so expensive! It was a lot of fun though. :D
*is jealous* I love fabric shopping!!

I haven't done anything exciting today... but there's still time! \:D/
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon