THE SYMBOL

Mysymbol. It is everywhere.

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Jennifer Doyle wrote: But ya, if you aren't allowed to write it on your person, write it on other stuff. I've got it on each of my shoes. I'll post a picture later.

I also wrote Sara=Frankie on my left shoe. But that was later.
This is in the ice in our bus stop.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Are you allowed to double post if it's been a LONG time to bump a thread?

If not. I'm in trouble I guess.

“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

BUMP. I was showing my roomies my SYMBOL'S awesomeness. One is amazed. The other is really confused.

Ya. So I need to write this on some more stuff.
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

I've always been confused about this :?
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Why? It's just something I created because I wanted it to be famous. :D
Anne Doyle
Green is good

Post by Anne Doyle »

I wrote it on the notebooks of about 4 people Friday at school. :D
На фоне синего Skys, ссылку из прошлого в будущее, под крыльями убежище защитников.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The Doyle brainwashing continues! ;) Your poor roomies. I'm glad that at least one was easily indoctrinated. ;)
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

Jennifer Doyle wrote:Why? It's just something I created because I wanted it to be famous. :D
That's part of what I don't understand :(
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

I know. I still don't understand what it means. I know that your motive is you want it to keep spreading and then one day you can be tracked down as the creator...but I still don't know why it is what it is. Feel free to fill in.
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

Aw, rats! I made a guess as to what I thought the symbol meant, and then I started browsing through the early pages of this thread to see if I was right or not. I got pretty excited because I guessed the first two correctly, but then I thought the question mark was a fisherman's hook (as in: a fisher of men), but it wasn't. :(

Oh, well. Two out of three ain't bad. :D
Smushed and Spicy! \:D/

I really need to change my avatar...
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Kenric wrote:I know. I still don't understand what it means. I know that your motive is you want it to keep spreading and then one day you can be tracked down as the creator...but I still don't know why it is what it is. Feel free to fill in.
Applesauce found it. Hehe, browse through these pages. :D
The Artful Dodger
Still standing tall

Post by The Artful Dodger »

I guessed all three correctly when I first saw it, but I wasn't a member of the board then.

Didn't we have some fun, though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said, 'goodbye.' And you were like, 'no, wait.' And then I was all, 'we pretended we were going to murder you.' That was great...
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

She doesn't like to come right out and say what it means, and since I'm too lazy to dig up what it does means, the answers can be found on the several first pages of this thread.
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

Just to let Y'all Know, Don't draw it on your Hand right b4 bed time it leaves tatoos on your face. :anxious: (Yes I've drawn it on my hand, And yes it is on my hand now.)
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That is indeed good advice! :lol: I hope that the mark washed off your face before you had to go anywhere!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I made the mark in the dirt on the back of my v-ball team's charter bus today! Haha!
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

YAY! It's on my cast!
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Hey, that's a cool idea! \:D/ That might be the first time that the symbol has been on a cast - do you know for sure, Jennifer? :-k I'm sure it looks good! :D
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Lucy Cunningham Shultz wrote:YAY! It's on my cast!
You win! That's so awesome! Nope, it's never been on a cast before!