Favorite Disney Channel Shows

What are yours?

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!

What's your favorite Disney Channel Show?

Kim Possible
17%
Even Stevens
26%
Phil of the Future
9%
Lizzie McGwire
22%
The Suite Life of Zach and Cody
17%
That's so Raven
4%
The Proud Family
No votes
American Dragon: Jake Long
4%

Total votes: 23

Zelda Jacobs
I'm not Gabe

Post by Zelda Jacobs »

I do agree Disney channel isn't as good as it use to be. I use to watch a lot of Disney channel, but now I really don't watch it that much. The only show I care to watch is American Dragon Jake Long, but now their changing that too.
Liz_Horton
Animatronic

Post by Liz_Horton »

I have said to my mom numerouse times that I wish they would put the old showsa back on like Growing Pains, Boy Meets World, umm... the Torcalsons (sp) Etc.. Because they were 10 times better than the ones that they have now but Dsney's shows aren't as bad as some things out there...
LEa
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

STRYPER wrote:Then never mind, I disapprove of the whole channel :noway:
It's on Cartoon Network, btw. ;)
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

I babysit - from time to time - a 4 year old, along with her older sister who is... 9, I believe. And they adore the Disney Channel.

I, however, have a sheer hatred for it after seeing the... weirdest shows they have on there. *sighs* It just isn't what it used to be. :(
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

The Playhouse Disney shows on weekday mornings tend to be pretty good for the preschool set. I like them better than Nickelodeon, because there is more of a focus on learning something than just being entertained. Little Einsteins, from the same people as the Baby Einstein videos is so cute! It taught my daughter what crescendo and diminuendo mean. And the second is a word I have to use often with her. :D
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Jasper Dale
OK

Post by Jasper Dale »

my wife has all the "phil of the future" episodes on dvd's she made. i have never seen the show, but she says it is funny. i'll have to check it out.

i haven't watched any disney shows since they stopped airing "avonlea" back in the ninties.
suzanne291
I've been here a bit

Post by suzanne291 »

my little brother watches it...

yay for suite life of zack and cody
annnd hannah montana

*ashamed*
I am the only one to blame for this
Somehow it all ends up the same
Soaring on the wings of selfish pride, I flew too high
and like Icarus I collide
with the world I tried so hard to leave behind
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

I like lilo and stitch
beka8910
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by beka8910 »

I like Phil of the Future and THe Suite Life of Zach and Cody
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I like the older shows like SMART GUY and IN A HEARTBEAT. That's So Raven, is cool too. But ya, mostly I'm too mature for those these days.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Liz_Horton
Animatronic

Post by Liz_Horton »

Darcie wrote:The Playhouse Disney shows on weekday mornings tend to be pretty good for the preschool set. I like them better than Nickelodeon, because there is more of a focus on learning something than just being entertained. Little Einsteins, from the same people as the Baby Einstein videos is so cute! It taught my daughter what crescendo and diminuendo mean. And the second is a word I have to use often with her. :D
Mabey thats what i need to do w/ me lil sis and bro... thanks for the idia to0 mom!
Lea
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

*thread merged*

How many of you watch Disney on TV? In my opinion...it's pure garbage. Except for when I watch an occasional the Suite Lives of Zack and Cody.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I watch it sometimes. I don't like it very much. My brother is hooked on their Phineas And Ferb show.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Except for the animated movies and the extremely rare occasions when they run the first Narnia moive, the Disney Channel is complete and total garbage.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Aww, I love the Disney channel! I get to watch Hannah Montana and The Sweet Life on Deck. \:D/
Officer David Harley
Classic

Post by Officer David Harley »

I think Disney is bad, I do not like it(including the animated movies) but I watch family sometimes but the shows are are really sad and fun to laugh at. when I told some people I don't like Disney they almost went into shock because they didn't get that Disney is bad.

Officer David Harley
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

...I don't think it's bad necessarily, just pathetic. :-k But hey, each to his (or in this case, her. ;) ) own. *shrugs* As for me? As I said, it's pathetic. I can't stand planned ridiculousness...
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I must agree with most of you. Garbage.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

I love Disney. \:D/ I'm sorry, but it's my guilty pleasure. I love the shows and the DCOMs, and I could tell you the name of every DCOM that's going to be released this year. :yes: Sure, it's not the most intelligent form of entertainment, but it's fun.
Sam15
Gold Member

Post by Sam15 »

I sorda like Disney channel