The Secrets Out!

Check this out!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

A large empty corner? :-s
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Maybe it is not even the Bible Room. Maybe it is a room that is not in Whit's End.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

But if that were true than Connie Bernard and Tom would've had trouble finding it. They found the IS right away b/c they knew where it would be.

-Jonathan
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

I'm not going to guess, it will spoil the whole thing if Eugene doesn't come back. I don't want to get my hopes up.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

My guess is that the artist just didn't know enough about AIO to put in all the relevant details (or the details weren't pertinent to the pic).
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Me wrote:My guess is that the artist just didn't know enough about AIO to put in all the relevant details (or the details weren't pertinent to the pic).
That would tend to be my guess. Especially since the final picture on Whit's End shows Eugene stepping out of it.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Yeah. I agree.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow, wherever Eugene has been, a good haristylist was obviously not nearby. ;)

The art is rather minimalist, but it's probably supposed to be a corner of whatever room the IS is in (maybe it has it's own room now, especially with top-secret experiments - I can't remember where they said it was on the episode). The control panel and the rest of the stuff in the room would be "off-screen", I would assume.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

The control panel is inside the control room in Whit's office. The other one is actually inside the IS. The only other way to access the controls involves removing steel plates from the side of the machine. At least is was this way on the old one. Since Whit rebuilt it in the post-NovaCom era, I'm not sure.
CreativeThinker101
Fourscore and seven

Post by CreativeThinker101 »

Oh gosh. This post hasn't been written on in 7 years. I can't imagine listening to AIO at the time of Eugene's return. It was so long ago! I just wanted to get this post back up to the first page!
Signed,
CreativeThinker101
And Check out my AIO website! Here's a link: http://www.justanotheraioblog.blogspot.com/ Please comment on it! Because if you don't, I'm gonna call the exterminator!
THANK YOU
(P.S. What an interesting and fun website.)
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

It is against the rules to bump an old topic, especially when you don't add to the conversation at all. And since this is an extremely old topic, I'm locking this.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.