What happened?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
RebekahD
I've been here a bit

What happened?

Post by RebekahD »

Maybe I haven't been here lately...but what happened to the ToO? It looks...different! :-k :huh:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Check out the globally announced thread (click here) where Dr. Blackgaard tells us that he has taken over the town. :) This is part of a story arc that has been happening recently. :) If you don't like the dark Regisville colour scheme, go under your profile so you can change it to the regular one. :) Never fear - most things are still the same! \:D/
RebekahD
I've been here a bit

Post by RebekahD »

Okay...I'll do that.

No offence to anyone, but I don't like the new look very much. :anxious: But, of course, I haven't looked around enough...I'll get used to it.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

This will only be a temporary change. :) If you don't like the story arc stuff with Dr. Blackgaard, just ignore it, and post in Finneman's Market or wherever as you would regularly want to do. It isn't hard to ignore the Dr. Blackgaard-related threads if you want to do so. :)
RebekahD
I've been here a bit

Post by RebekahD »

Lol! It's fine, it doesnt bother me at all, it looks kinda cool. :) Thanks for letting me know what happened!
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

Hey, Rebekah! (I'm Boogle) Haven't seen you around here in awhile! Come help us defeat Blackgaard!

CBH rennovations force you to come here?
RebekahD
I've been here a bit

Post by RebekahD »

Hey! I haven't seen you in a while, either! And with that username I never would have guessed. :D
Alright, tell me how to do it...and I'll help you! :)
Sarah202
Gold Member

Post by Sarah202 »

Its kinda nice, Its kinda...I don't know..Lol :-