Braces..

Does anybody have them?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I see - one of those people. ;) Well, I'm glad that it was immortalized forever for you by your wonderful mother! \:D/ Once the memories of the pain and annoyance has faded far into the distance, you'll be glad to have the picture...maybe. ;)
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

I'm a horrible braces person. I eat everything I'm not supposed to, but I've never broekn a bracket or had serious problems.In fact, the hygenist is always impressed at how good my teeth look. ;)

Of course, they hurt horribly right now, but I hoping that means my tooth is moving, and not anything else. :anxious:
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

Catspaw wrote: I had braces for just over two years, and have had them off for several years already, so I can't remember the pain anymore. ;) I didn't have many problems, and I never flossed. :anxious: I probably should have, though. I'm glad that my days of braces is over, though I still faithfully wear my retainer every night. I told my orthodontist that at my last dentist appointment (my dentist and orthodontist are the same person - much easier that way!) and he was somewhat surprised that I still wore it so much. It doen't bother me at all to wear it, and I like knowing that my teeth will for sure stay wonderful! \:D/
Does everyone with braces have to wear a retainer after they come off?
^She is back!! In all her glory!^ For real this time! ;)
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

If you want your teeth to stay straight, most likely. :D
Macnut
No way I broke the window
Location: At Whit's End, sipping a milkshake and talking with Connie

Post by Macnut »

I had to wear my retainers every night for the first year and a half after my braces came off. Then I could skip a night every once in a while. But wearing them every night became such a habit that I almost always wear them every night anyway. Skipping a night makes them tight the next time so I figure it's best just to wear them.

Plus I have a little permanent retainer that fits across my lower front teeth.

Peace out.

~ Mac
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

I will get braces, because my teeth look horrendous--they are so crooked. I already have an orthodontist, and he says I'll get braces in the next year or so.
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

I think they're quite fashionable! Anyway, I already had braces, but I'm going to have them again. Today I had the molds of my teeth done; not fun stuff!
EUCC
Someone's favorite

Post by EUCC »

i was a cheap kid and never got them because mine are mostly okay.
Pc Pro
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Pc Pro »

nah never had them and never will O:)
jtmcgee
Pilgrim

Post by jtmcgee »

im getting them in a few months :(
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

goreds wrote:I think they're quite fashionable! Anyway, I already had braces, but I'm going to have them again. Today I had the molds of my teeth done; not fun stuff!
Twice? How come again? :-s
^She is back!! In all her glory!^ For real this time! ;)
Kat
slow thinking occurs
slow thinking occurs

Post by Kat »

I currently have braces! They are so pretty!!! :D *thinks they should make a smilie with braces on its teeth!*
*returns*
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

dare2_dream_again wrote:
goreds wrote:I think they're quite fashionable! Anyway, I already had braces, but I'm going to have them again. Today I had the molds of my teeth done; not fun stuff!
Twice? How come again? :-s

Well,here's what happened:Well, first of all I had a bad underbite,but now I have an in between bad and slight one. Anyway,the reason is I had them when I still had baby teeth! Well,let's just say the baby teeth left the house while the adult teeth entered. Thus,crowding and another underbite!
It's been a year since the baby teeth fell out and some of adult teeth still won't come down! On my gums you can see the fronts of the teeth that can't come down.
I am excited though:I liked braces the first time,and I will enjoy them the this time!

Enjoy your braces, people you could become attached to them!

(Yes,I know that last sentence sounded crazy!) \:D/

P.S.You can pick out colors to put on the braces :D
P.P.S I only had and am having braces on my top teeth.
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*