Should Wooton date?

ooohh...i'm gonna get a lot of trouble for this

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I think he should. I like dating! I think Jason and Tashsa should get married first though!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Yay for Tasha and Jason! Tasha should be a Christian, so maybe she should have a near-death experience. :-D

I don't know about WOOTEN dating...Connie can, and maybe Eugene...wait... hehe...he's already married. Maybe Aubrey can.

\:D/

:-s
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
kellyj
Fourscore and seven

Post by kellyj »

I think that would be a great show if Tasha became a Christian. I hope that Jason will be appearing in some more episodes
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

blipadouzi wrote:And I don't know how old Wooton is supposed to be, but I could see him with Aubrey Sheppard...
Wooton has a niece who is a teenager. She is the daughter of his twin brother. It's safe to say he's in his 30's... a little too old for Aubrey. :anxious:
Blipadouzi
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Blipadouzi »

Chandler wrote:
blipadouzi wrote:And I don't know how old Wooton is supposed to be, but I could see him with Aubrey Sheppard...
Wooton has a niece who is a teenager. She is the daughter of his twin brother. It's safe to say he's in his 30's... a little too old for Aubrey. :anxious:
A couple at my church have a twelve (12) year age difference between them. As long as they love each other and God is in the middle of their relationship... I mean, Aubrey would have to be 20-25 before it started to be reasonable, but it is not unthinkable.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

blipadouzi wrote:I mean, Aubrey would have to be 20-25 before it started to be reasonable, but it is not unthinkable.
There you go. He's (currently) a little too old for Aubrey. :)
H34TH4R
Someone's favorite

Post by H34TH4R »

if i live in odyssey the first person i would go to marry would be cal jordan cause hes naughty like me but the last person i would go to marry would be wootan!!! so in my opinion he shouldnt date theres no one right for him yet!
Crazy 4 Pugs
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Crazy 4 Pugs »

NO, NO, NO, NO!
Um, I guess this is where I'm supposed to say something funny or interesting.
fatlooy
Sing in the sunshine

Post by fatlooy »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no way no how never ever ever!!!!
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

I could see Wooten getting married before I could see Harlow doing so, but still........no. :|
Smushed and Spicy! \:D/

I really need to change my avatar...
Jacob Isom
I'm not Gabe

Post by Jacob Isom »

IN A WORD... NO!
"Providing the Scoop on Adventures in Odyssey, one cone at a time."
http://www.odysseyscoop.com | Personal Site: http://www.jacobisom.org
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Applesauce wrote:I could see Wooten getting married before I could see Harlow doing so, but still........no. :|
WHAT R U talking about!
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

I definitely do not want Wooten to date anyone or marry anyone. Let's just keep him the way he is.