Aubrey Shepherd

What will happen to her?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

Who is cooler?

Aubrey Shepherd
26%
Donna Barclay
74%
Liz Horton
No votes

Total votes: 23

Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Aubrey Shepherd

Post by Fei »

What do think will happen to Aubrey. Will AIO show her life on campus? Will she get a boyfriend? Will Ben, Ellen, and Bethany come back ( I thoughrt there family was funny!)? :-s Although I want her to come back I think Ben or Bethany has a better chance of it. :-
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

Yeah, I totally think that the Shepherds have a few more episodes left in them before something drastic in their family. I just cant see them getting into college episodes. But I guess that there is a first time for everthing. Who really knows....
I do what I do.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

She and her family have not been in any episodes for so long that I think they are already gone and are not coming back. I voted for Donna Barclay.
Jasper Dale
OK

Post by Jasper Dale »

I hope that the family comes back every now and then. I like a lot of the episodes with them in it. It seems that since Jimmy and Donna left Odyssey, there really hasn't been one particular family that has caught on.
WindowWasher
I've been here a bit

Post by WindowWasher »

I think the washington family has been the closest so far. But I still consider them a distant second to the Barclays.
Exercise Daily-Walk with The Lord!
querida
I've been here a bit

Post by querida »

I really like the Shepperds. They WERE funny? weren't they? I don't think they'll do the on campus shows or anything, although i would like to find out what happens to Aubrey.
maybe its not the destination, maybe it's the journey

<3 Dasey <3
Crazy 4 Pugs
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Crazy 4 Pugs »

Somehow, I think Aubrey may be gone forever.
Um, I guess this is where I'm supposed to say something funny or interesting.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Well, Aubrey might be gone, but I wouldn't count on it. I would be disappointed if she didn't show up at least now and then. There are a number of AIO fans that relate to college shows, even if it's through their sibling, which is where Bethany comes in. I'm not saying that there should be tons of Aubrey at college eps, but one or two, or even her coming home for Christmas or something, would be nice.
Jack Davis
OK

Post by Jack Davis »

I didn't really like any of the shows she was in, and I thought she was a little bit annoying. I wouldn't mind if Bethany came back though.
Thanks Darth Birdie for the HSE, and DanP740 for the HUGE donation.