Spider-man

Talk about Spider-man movies here!

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!

What did you like better?

Spider-man
17%
Spider-man 2
83%

Total votes: 24

Chandler

Post by Chandler »

-Bennett Charles wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote:I was originally thinking Goblin 2 and Lizard... but so far, no mention of the Lizard... only Sandman. Maybe all three will be in it? That could be cool, although cramming too many villains together can be a bad thing.
Well, they had one badguy in the first, 2 in the second, and so I wouldn't be suprised if that was a trent.?
Me neither. :noway: Trents are terrible villains aren't they? :anxious:
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

The Top Crusader wrote:He used a vacuum cleaner once in the comics. :(
The words 'Pathetic' and 'Cliched' comes to mind.

I hope that's not going to be in the movie :-s
Chandler wrote:
-Bennett Charles wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote:I was originally thinking Goblin 2 and Lizard... but so far, no mention of the Lizard... only Sandman. Maybe all three will be in it? That could be cool, although cramming too many villains together can be a bad thing.
Well, they had one badguy in the first, 2 in the second, and so I wouldn't be suprised if that was a trent.?
Me neither. :noway: Trents are terrible villains aren't they? :anxious:
Someone has been tampering with my messages...

(Looks at...

the mirror...:()

(The words to replace 'Trent' with are 'Three in the Third' (Yeah, mix it all together and it makes Trent.)
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I have no idea what you are talking about. I sort of wanted Peter to hook up with the brown haired secretary in the office where he turns in pictures! That'd be cute!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

LovedbyGod wrote:I have no idea what you are talking about.
Me?
LovedbyGod wrote:I sort of wanted Peter to hook up with the brown haired secretary in the office where he turns in pictures! That'd be cute!
I don't think they ever went far, did they? She always flirted with him...but i don't believe it ever went far. They mightv'e, however, gone on a date. (Peter Parker did experiment...)

Heres some new stuff:

May 13, 2005 —

AICN reports that Sam Raimi might shoot Spider-Man 3 and Spider-Man 4 together.
Someone like Griddlecake Troutwater, whom's eyes are all over Stage 20 on the Sony lot. According to him that Stage is finishing up construction on the areas to house Costume & Wardrobe Department... but not just for SPIDER-MAN 3... the current rumor on the lot is Raimi is going to be shooting 3 & 4 together. Now, amongst the tests Spidey crew have been shooting during the last few weeks, well they've used alot of SAND I hear. Sand being blown around.

and also;

— According to Harry Knowles over at Aint It Cool News, they can now confirm that Thomas Hayden Church will be playing The Sandman in 'Spider-Man 3'. Multiple spies at Sony have confirmed that Thomas Hayden Church will indeed be playing SANDMAN. There's a ton of Sandman conceptual art all over the Spidey-offices!

I really wonder who Eric from ''That's 70's show'' is going to play. I checked out who Harry Knowles is...man, too bad it's one of my most disliked actors. :( I was kindv'e disapointed.

BC
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Yeah, Peter dated Betty Brandt from the Bugle office for a while... as well as Gwen Stacey and Felicia Hardy... and maybe someone else in there somewhere before he stuck with MJ. But they obviously didn't have time to go through all that in the movies...

EDIT: How dare The Top Crusader have started another thread on this topic!!!! :x

The double post is no more! :x ~Me
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

And DOUBLE POST!!! :x
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

BAN HIM!!! :protest: