The Minnesota convention

E Stands for Empty

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

hope you guys have fun,.... i want to be there ;_;
**crez go to sonuna
uz: MELF WILL YOU MARRY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?!?
mirkwoodelf: I DONT KNOW I HAS OTHER PROPOSALSES.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

YAY!! I just got off the phone with gimp, Catspaw, Lizzy, Sonuna, Jonathan, and EC. THey are all alive and well and had lots of fun at lazer tag! YAY!!! \:D/
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Yes, we had quite a fun time. Hope told us lots of stories about Jonathan (don't worry, we'll be sharing the stories :yes: :yes: :yes:). And we got pics that will be shared soon (I think).

We couldn't convince Blipadouzi to come to the Minnesota convention, so we got him to take part over the phone. Poor guy got dizzy with seven people passing the phone around to talk to him ;) I tried to tell him to sit down and he wouldn't be so dizzy, but he didn't listen to me :noway:

In fact we had so much fun that we are extending the Minnesota convention and we are all going to be going to church together tomorrow (well not all "together", but we're going to the same church, except for Sonuna who left for her house tonight after lazer tag).

Catspaw and Lizzy kidnapped Evil Chick and took her to their hotel room with them. Poor Evil Chick :( ;)

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Hope
You like me! You really like me!

Post by Hope »

oh yeah... poor evil chick. im sure they are having a great time!!!! im stuck at home waiting for tomorrow. it was so much fun. and yes the stories will be up sooner or later. to tell you the truth we actually called a few people as well!!!!! good times
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Oh yeah, and Catspaw, Lizzy, Evil Chick and I got to see "the Jonathan and Hope house" and "the Jonatahn and Hope cat" and talk to Jonathan's dad (Sarah also got to talk to Jonathan's and Hope's dad and David O did as well since they were on 3 way with us.

Well, considering the drive I had today due to a bit of a mid-road trip detour, I should get to bed myself so that I can get up for church in the morning.

Peace Out

-Gimp
Last edited by gimp80995 on Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Hope

Post by Hope »

hey!!!!!! it wasnt only jonathans house/cat/dad.... it was mine too!!!!!!!!!!! :x lol oh well....
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

We also have some bad news for good ol' Toppykins ;)
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

How exciting! I'm glad that you had fun and get to go to church together!
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Jonathan wrote:We also have some bad news for good ol' Toppykins ;)
*nearly dies in laughter* So which one of us is going to tell him? :D

Peace Out

-Gimp

Hope

Post by Hope »

i think my brother should... who else thinks so????
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

:mecry:
Hope

Post by Hope »

lol oh poor Top... you dont even know whats going on... *shakes head*
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I never know what's going on... its in my contract. :(
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

They cheated in lazer tag!! Don't trust them, Top! :mecry:
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

I'm glad y'all had fun. :)
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Well, I guess that sadly the Minnesota convention is over.......Jonathan came up with some lame excuse that he had to go to work......even had his parents verify the story :noway: ;)

Church was cool (and Jon gave really good directions......Gimp didn't get lost), then afterwards we voted to go to Burger King for lunch. After that the Canadians who still were holding Evil Chick hostage followed me......something about thinking that I -- someone from 2,000 miles away -- knew where Evil Chick's uncle lived and how to get there *shrugs*. EC gave us a grand tour of the house, then we all huged and decided that since we couldn't go bug Jonathan at work, we might as well get on the road........I looked up in my mirror and the Canadians were STILL following me :shock: I finally managed a quick exit and lost them ;) (actually they got tired of me doing the speed limit and once they had followed me onto the freeway they needed to get home on, they passed me and waved good-bye).

It was definately a good time. I enjoyed meeting all of you (except for Jonathan constantly text messaging me during church and Hope fidgiting so much I could barely concentrate on the sermon :p ;) actually I don't think Jon or I actually had cell phones on us, so we couldn't have text messaged even if we had wanted to

Oh, and Top........I guess I have to be the one to bring you bad news. Sarah told us on the phone last night that Jonathan is taking your place as far as being a player since he managed to con five females to come to Minnesota...........her words, not mine *shrugs*

Peace Out

-Gimp

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I passed my womanizing cloak on to Trinarius months ago. :noway:

But, since he has not lived up to my standards, I suppose Jonathan my take up my mantle and womanize the masses! \:D/
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Yeah, Jonathan was really great at that womanizing thing! *swoons* There was even talk of leaving the Shadowpaw Fan Club to create a Jonathan Fan Club. :inlove:

So, anyway... It was indeed a lot of fun! We had a very great time together, and I hope that everyone gets their pictures uploaded soon so that they can post some pictures! I didn't have a camera... :(

And, btw, don't believe a word that Sonuna says! Nobody cheated in lazer tag!
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

I want pictures! :insane: (And lots of details! Anyone of you for a very long Skype convo? \:D/)
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Well, we have a really good story (which will explain to everyone why the subtitle of this thread is "E stands for Empty")........but I think Jonathan or Hope could probably tell the story best........and their dad was more than willing to tell us a few embarassing stories about Jonathan (who convieniently enough disappeared as soon as the story began :D )

Peace Out

-Gimp