The Minnesota convention

E Stands for Empty

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

UltimaZero wrote:gah i'm in new york :<
You are? We should set up a meeting including dancer and Dove.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Carolita
I'm not Gabe
Location: the small fraction of time between normal hectic life and mega hectic college

Post by Carolita »

*gasp* This is horrible! :cry:

....y'all have fun, though. \:D/
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

I shall attend if Catspaw agrees to provide for my transportation, food, and housing accomodations! \:D/ I doubt she likes me that much though. ;)
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Trinarius wrote:I shall attend if Catspaw agrees to provide for my transportation, food, and housing accomodations! \:D/ I doubt she likes me that much though. ;)
Sure, why not? You're almost as much on the way from my home to Minnesota as Shadowpaw, Trent, blipadouzi and (while we're in the area ;)), Bennett, are.

Hope, let's just say that the above people are really not particularly close to Minnesota. :(
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

It's the thought that counts. ;)
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Catspaw wrote:Elf, come join all the ToO girls ganging up on Jonathan! \:D/
Gang up? Ok, it's when you say stuff like that that I get scared :noway:

;)...kinda...

Anywho. I've been working a ton lately *is looking forward to payday \:D/ * so I haven't been on, or wanted to get on, so those of you who haven't gotten the info you need, you can expect it soon b/c I have Wen and Thu off, as well as Fri morning.
Hope
You like me! You really like me!

Post by Hope »

so being serious are Shadowpaw, Trent, blipadouzi, and Bennet coming or not. i got really confused. cause if they are that would be amazing... please clear that up for me. thanks
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

What about the dangers! Do your parents know! :noway:
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Hope wrote:so being serious are Shadowpaw, Trent, blipadouzi, and Bennet coming or not. i got really confused. cause if they are that would be amazing... please clear that up for me. thanks
I dunno about Shadowpaw and Trent, but my guess is that blipadouzi wouldn't want to come all the way to Minnesota to play lazar tag with us :( Of course that has nothing to do with the fact that it's probably at least a two day drive (each way) from where he lives ;)

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

For the record, Shadowpaw lives no where close to Minnesota. If blipadouzi and I lived in Western Ontario, it might be a possibility. But we live in Eastern Ontario, which is nearly a full-day drive from where this convention will be transpiring. :(
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

DanP740 wrote:
UltimaZero wrote:gah i'm in new york :<
You are? We should set up a meeting including dancer and Dove.
maybe... or else GAMER"S NIGHT!

or else we could set up a bf server or something in one person's place then play ToOer bf...
**crez go to sonuna
uz: MELF WILL YOU MARRY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?!?
mirkwoodelf: I DONT KNOW I HAS OTHER PROPOSALSES.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Trent DeWhite wrote:For the record, Shadowpaw lives no where close to Minnesota. If blipadouzi and I lived in Western Ontario, it might be a possibility. But we live in Eastern Ontario, which is nearly a full-day drive from where this convention will be transpiring. :(
Actually, blipadouzi has said that he's from Quebec, which is even further from Minnesota than Ontario. So Hope, no, unless they say otherwise, none of the people mentioned before are coming. :(
Pepper Doyle wrote:What about the dangers! Do your parents know! :noway:
Yes, my parents do know. Thanks for asking. ;)
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Catspaw wrote:
Trent DeWhite wrote:For the record, Shadowpaw lives no where close to Minnesota. If blipadouzi and I lived in Western Ontario, it might be a possibility. But we live in Eastern Ontario, which is nearly a full-day drive from where this convention will be transpiring. :(
Actually, blipadouzi has said that he's from Quebec, which is even further from Minnesota than Ontario.
But blipadouzi isn't very far from "Eastren Ontario"........unfortunately, as Trent said, that's still a long way away from Minnesota.

Peace Out

-Gimp

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Catspaw wrote:
Actually, blipadouzi has said that he's from Quebec, which is even further from Minnesota than Ontario. So Hope, no, unless they say otherwise, none of the people mentioned before are coming. :(
He lives in Montreal, to be specific, which is only a couple hours from Ottawa. I tend to clump it with Eastern Ontario, even if it's in an entirely separate province. :)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
He lives in Montreal, to be specific, which is only a couple hours from Ottawa. I tend to clump it with Eastern Ontario, even if it's in an entirely separate province. :)
Ah, I understand now. As long as you still know your grade 5 geography, that's fine with me. ;) Either way, it's a looong way from Minnesota.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Catspaw wrote:Either way, it's a looong way from Minnesota.
My point exactly. :-$
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

You know, I was a little sad that I wasn't coming.
Then I read "Lazer Tag" ;)
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Catspaw wrote:
As do mine.
ajamj wrote:You know, I was a little sad that I wasn't coming.
Then I read "Lazer Tag" ;)
*can't fathom that statement ;) *
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Jonathan wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
As do mine.
Mine know as well and are completely fine with it since they feel totally assured that me meeting other ToOers isn't going to run any risk of making me normal :D They've already spoken with one of the ToO peopls I'll meet during this trip......I'm sure everyone would've rathered them talking about other stuff but they still already talked to one of the peoples. (not from the Minnesota convention).

Peace Out

-Gimp

Hope

Post by Hope »

ok thanks... only 3 days away!!!!!