The Minnesota convention

E Stands for Empty

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Hope wrote:yeah frank try to come. its going to so much fun, and then my brother wont be out numbered
Except Frank's a girl too.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Hope
You like me! You really like me!

Post by Hope »

oh i so knew that.... :oops:
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

gah i'm in new york :<
**crez go to sonuna
uz: MELF WILL YOU MARRY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?!?
mirkwoodelf: I DONT KNOW I HAS OTHER PROPOSALSES.
Argyle Ninja
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Argyle Ninja »

I express similar sentiments to the user above me. ](*,)
Not that frog, Styles. That's a good frog.
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

Hm... when is this again? <_<
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Elf of Rivendell wrote:Hm... when is this again? <_<
Six days from today. (next Saturday).

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Lizzy
Not Implemented

Post by Lizzy »

Since I'm driving Catspaw and I too am lazy I'll let her deal with the details. So I've been teaching her to drive standard so that I don't have to drive the entire way. If anyone wants detail be sure to aske her about her driving skills she'll be happy to share! \:D/
It's good to visit again... it's been a while!
Hope

Post by Hope »

well.... i think i will ask her about her driving skills but later tho... and yup it should be fun!!!
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

I can't drive. Though my Driver's Training course is immediately before the day. So maybe you'll have to worry about it after all...
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Hope

Post by Hope »

wait worry about what??????
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Hope wrote:wait worry about what??????
Worry about Sonuna running us all over...if I don't do so first. ;) I can drvie standard half decently, expect for the whole starting after stopping thing. :anxious:

Elf, come join all the ToO girls ganging up on Jonathan! \:D/
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Sonua, if you're going to crash into a car when you get there, aim for mine.......no one will ever notice a new dent ;)

Peace Out

-Gimp

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Hope

Post by Hope »

Catspaw wrote:Elf, come join all the ToO girls ganging up on Jonathan! \:D/

I second that!!!!!! I kinda feel bad for him because he is by himself with a whole ton of girls... but more girls the better!!!!!! \:D/
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

I think Lizzy and Catspaw need to pick up Shadowpaw on their way so that there's at least one other guy with Jonathan........maybe the two of them could pick Trent up as well.......maybe even blipadouzi...I know where he works and lives, we could take him hostage for the day ;)

Peace Out

-Gimp

Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

Hope wrote:
Catspaw wrote:Elf, come join all the ToO girls ganging up on Jonathan! \:D/

I second that!!!!!! I kinda feel bad for him because he is by himself with a whole ton of girls... but more girls the better!!!!!! \:D/
Aw, thanks for the invitation... but it'd pretty much be impossible for me on that date. :( *sadness* But anyways; hope you guys (er, girls...and guy) have a great time! ^_^
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
Lizzy
Not Implemented

Post by Lizzy »

Ummmm... if Catspaw and I had to pick up Shadowpaw on the way we would have to drive approx. 24 hours out of our way (round trip) that wouldn't make much sense. It would be cool if he could come though!
It's good to visit again... it's been a while!
Hope

Post by Hope »

gimp80995 wrote:I think Lizzy and Catspaw need to pick up Shadowpaw on their way so that there's at least one other guy with Jonathan........maybe the two of them could pick Trent up as well.......maybe even blipadouzi...I know where he works and lives, we could take him hostage for the day ;)

Peace Out

-Gimp
i like that idea... i think that they should....
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Hope wrote:
gimp80995 wrote:I think Lizzy and Catspaw need to pick up Shadowpaw on their way so that there's at least one other guy with Jonathan........maybe the two of them could pick Trent up as well.......maybe even blipadouzi...I know where he works and lives, we could take him hostage for the day ;)

Peace Out

-Gimp
i like that idea... i think that they should....
They would have to actually want to come first...and it would be days out of our way to get Shadowpaw and even more days to get Trent. If they want to come, they need to find their own way there. ;)
Hope

Post by Hope »

oh darn... i wish they could come... where do they all live?
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Hope wrote:oh darn... i wish they could come... where do they all live?
I'll PM you with blipadouzi's home and work addresses and maybe together we can figure out how to take him hostage--er--I mean convince him to come ;)

Peace Out

-Gimp