The Gimp is comming, the Gimp is comming!!!!!!

Oh wait a minute.....she's already here

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

I'm so sorry I missed your meeting! I was distracted by vacationing and didn't check my phone messages until today. :sad: Happiness for ToO meetings! \:D/
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

Frankie wrote:I'm so sorry I missed your meeting! I was distracted by vacationing and didn't check my phone messages until today. :sad: Happiness for ToO meetings! \:D/
:) that is ok Frank dear. Oh I forgot to thank Gimp for buying me ice cream since I only had checks with me.... #-o Anyway, It was fun and maybe we will see eachother again this saturday, depending on when I decide to do all the things I need to do sometime.... :anxious: yah.
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

I would like to officially DENY everything that these two evil, lying woman have said about me. O:)
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Does that mean you'll by me ice cream when your in the area, Gimp? :D
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Shad Lexer wrote:Does that mean you'll by me ice cream when your in the area, Gimp? :D
You're suppose to buy. Andrea was technically in "my neighborhood" since she lives all the way across town from where I'm staying, so I was hosting.........but when I'm in your area, you're hosting so you buy the ice cream \:D/

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Hope
You like me! You really like me!

Post by Hope »

well.... soon a lot of people will be in my brothers and my "neighborhood". does that mean we have to host/pay???? :anxious: he has said to me that he has to start making decisions soon about everything that will happen when everyone gets here...
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

No worries, Hope - you don't have to buy dozens of people ice cream. ;) And no, I won't demand to sleep in your room, either. O:) I think that Gimp was creating a "rule" as a joke, not setting a precedent for anybody else.
Hope

Post by Hope »

oh ok good... now we just have to figure out what we are doing... hmmmmm. actually thats my brothers job. so i kinda can relax and let him figure it out...
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

Actually If I had cash money on me at the time (which I did not) I would have paid for my own Ice cream.... If we had gone to the mall I would have asumed that we would both buy our own unless I wanted to treat her and she was ok with that.

AIOP we are not evil! good greif! you are a little rascal! If and when you come up here I am going to dump a bucket of water on your head!
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Catspaw wrote: I think that Gimp was creating a "rule" as a joke,
Gimp........joking around ??? :anxious: but we all know how she is always totally and completely serious at all times. Does Gimp even know how to joke around??? :p

*goes away to finish cleaning her campsite and getting ready to get packed up Sunday like she should've been doing for the past hour or so*

Peace Out

-Gimp

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

I got the phone message. Sorry I didnt get it till two days ago. I was out of the country and didnt have a phone with me. ;)
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Eeyore wrote:I got the phone message. Sorry I didnt get it till two days ago. I was out of the country and didnt have a phone with me. ;)
Excuses, excuses. ;)

Peace Out

-Gimp