The Gimp is comming, the Gimp is comming!!!!!!

Oh wait a minute.....she's already here

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

The Gimp is comming, the Gimp is comming!!!!!!

Post by gimp80995 »

Gimp and Andrea Meltsner have met each other and are seeing how much trouble they can get into (at AIO Psych's request.....er demand)
Now they are vegging out in front of computers where Gimp is camping for a week and a half and trying to speak in secret code so the lady and baby sitting between them at a computer doesn't know what they're planning.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

Yes I have journied far to the great and mighty McDonnalds....and wanderd the parking lots with Gimp, talked way to much, fed the dog, road in the seriously ancient car.... (she was not kidding!) And now we are here.... Myth Terra Allcalla. ;)
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

We've had fun so far. Andrea talks alot and she told me my car is ancinet history from mespotamia times........at least she didn't tell me that it looks like it's been in a demolition derby.....and lost (which it does btw) here's a pic of it so you can see the better side of the car.

but we've come back to where I am camping and attending a church retreat sinc the mall was closed, there were no movies playing soon and we were bored. (What Andrea doesn't know is Gimp doesn't plan on taking her back to Andrea's side of town.....Andrea will have to walk there *evil grin at Andrea who sits about 8 feet away from Gimp right now*)

Then we called AIOP so he could prove we were together, then we called Sarah, but she didn't answer her phone, then we called Blipadouzi and he talked to Andrea for a while, then Gimp deleted Blipadouzi's phone number from Andrea's phone cuz she didn't think he'd like strange people having his number (even though the damage is already done since he willingly gave Gimp his phone numbers ;) ).

Peace Out

-Gimp

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

uhh Gimp..... I AM NOT WALKING! ;) anyhooo I can always call a friend who would be more than willing to get me.... yah we are having lots of fun out here in Nebraska..... oh i said Mesopotamia and she spelled Midevle wrong....and me too! ;)
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Andrea Meltsner wrote:and he spelled Midevle wrong....and me too! ;)
now you're walking because last time I checked, I was NOT a "he" *sorms off*

Peace Out

-Gimp

Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

gimp80995 wrote:
Andrea Meltsner wrote:and she spelled Midevle wrong....and me too! ;)
now you're walking because last time I checked, I was NOT a "he" *sorms off*

Peace Out

-Gimp

? what are you talking about? yah I am sure it is ok people.... :anxious:

yah we are sorry we were unable to provide you with actuall pictures but we can posibly give you uhh something... ;)
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

It sounds like you two are having fun! :D Don't do anything that I wouldn't. ;)
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

good thing Cpaw posted or it would keep going back n forth
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

After we left here last night, we went to dairy queen and got some ice cream (I got a cookie dough blizzard and Andrea got a hot fudge sunday), then we walked back to my camping spot and roasted very little marshmellows over my propane camping stove, while listening to AIO tapes. Then we began calling more people just because we were hyper. Then I got out a can of vegitarian hot dogs and we began roasting them over the camp stove. A friend of Andrea's came by the camp site for a while and we all hung out, then him and Andrea left. It was a lot of fun.

Peace Out

-Gimp

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

mr.whit wrote:good thing Cpaw posted or it would keep going back n forth
Yes, I demand this thread locked for having back and forth conversation!! :noway:
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Much fun, peoples, much fun. ;)

*still would like to meet Gimp but most likely shall not* :(
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

gimp80995 wrote:After we left here last night, we went to dairy queen and got some ice cream (I got a cookie dough blizzard and Andrea got a hot fudge sunday), then we walked back to my camping spot and roasted very little marshmellows over my propane camping stove, while listening to AIO tapes. Then we began calling more people just because we were hyper. Then I got out a can of vegitarian hot dogs and we began roasting them over the camp stove. A friend of Andrea's came by the camp site for a while and we all hung out, then him and Andrea left. It was a lot of fun.

Peace Out

-Gimp
Are you vegetarian? *Searches brain really hard in an effort to remember, but in vain.*
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Amadeo wrote:
Yes, I demand this thread locked for having back and forth conversation!! :noway:
You're just jealous cuz you haven't gotten to meet Gimp yet ;)
Sarai Binghamton wrote: *still would like to meet Gimp but most likely shall not* :(
:(

Rachael wrote:
gimp80995 wrote:After we left here last night, we went to dairy queen and got some ice cream (I got a cookie dough blizzard and Andrea got a hot fudge sunday), then we walked back to my camping spot and roasted very little marshmellows over my propane camping stove, while listening to AIO tapes. Then we began calling more people just because we were hyper. Then I got out a can of vegitarian hot dogs and we began roasting them over the camp stove. A friend of Andrea's came by the camp site for a while and we all hung out, then him and Andrea left. It was a lot of fun.

Peace Out

-Gimp
Are you vegetarian? *Searches brain really hard in an effort to remember, but in vain.*
I will eat meat, but I like the taste of the vegitarian stuff better, so I generally eat it.

Peace Out

-Gimp

Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

I'm slowly becoming that way... real meat just grosses me out too much, now that I've been off of it for a really long time. I may eat organic when I'm older, though.
EUCC
Someone's favorite

Post by EUCC »

there's a dairy queen by my house.....look for the ghetto......then the corner across from police station = dairy queen. they give student discounts with ID too. :D (i'm saying this to jog your memory bout where i live).
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

EUCC wrote:there's a dairy queen by my house.....look for the ghetto......then the corner across from police station = dairy queen. they give student discounts with ID too. :D (i'm saying this to jog your memory bout where i live).
You still live in the same neighborhood, just not on the same street?

Peace Out

-Gimp

Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

gimp80995 wrote:
Amadeo wrote:
Knowing Top, I'm sure he's quite jealous. ;)
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

Did I mention Dairy Queen in my list of what is within walking distance? There is actually a better place called Leon's that I will take Gimp to.

Mmmmmm, Leon's. \:D/
Hope
You like me! You really like me!
You like me! You really like me!

Post by Hope »

thats sounds like a really fun time. i see you guys are just getting caught up in every which way....
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Continental Admiral wrote:
gimp80995 wrote:
Amadeo wrote:
Knowing Top, I'm sure he's quite jealous. ;)
Not as jealous as you, though! \:D/