I have created the very first third dimentional Odyssey!

Fully interactive, and profitable!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

I have created the very first third dimentional Odyssey!

Post by AIO Psyche »

Using the HIGHLY advanced 3D modelling technology engine X-K995, other wise known as the Scenario Creator on Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, I have created the ENTIRE town of Odyssey. Complete with ALL major locations featured in the show, and even landscapes! I have Forrest mountain, complete with Novacom's shack hidden in the mountains, and the point over looking Trickle Lake that Mitch (gag) took Connie to. I even have Trickle Lake! When I figure out how to export scenarios, you too can run the town of Odyssey! Or, make it into the most awesome theme park in the world! Here are some of the major features. Located almost directly on the shores of Trickle Lake is your very own Camp What-A-Nut! Complete with tee-pees, campfires, and a large log meeting hall for all your food fighting needs! Once you exit the forrest that this small camp is located in, you can take a right, and head down to Tom's Farm! Apon entering this large farm, you can inspect his large rows of fruit trees! Then, head on over to the large barn and set a practical joke trap, and wait for your unsuspecting victim! Also on the farm is Tom's house, horses, and ther fun items for that full farm experience!

If you travel back down town, you can find a small neighborhood, with dozens and dozens of cute, houses! They each have gardens, and drive ways!

Down the road, we come to Whit's End! Located directly behind this historic building is Liz's house. She can get to Whit's end faster this way!

Another cool feature is the Snow Day area! This area is covered with snow, and has many themed snow rides! See the large snow fort that was built by Alex and his friends!

So there you have it! The coolest theme park in the world!
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Awesome!

I did like working with scenarios on that game. :-k
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Very cool, AIOP! :D It sounds like you've been busy in your absence! \:D/ That sounds like a lot of effort.
David O
I'm memorable

Post by David O »

Very hot, AioP. You should take some screenshots. I'd like to see. :)
Not dead yet.
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

David O wrote:Very hot, AioP. You should take some screenshots. I'd like to see. :)
I wouldd like to see also.
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

That would be really neat to see some screen shots of. :D
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

Could someone tell me how to do this? :-
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Take a screen shot??
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

AIO Psyche wrote:Could someone tell me how to do this? :-
Theres should be a key on the keyboard called PrintScreen, press that key then go into an image editor such as paint and press edit then paste. :P
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Or you can just get a program that you open up, change it from bitmap to jpeg and take screen shots using F12! If you want that program let me know and I can post the link.
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

Eugene Kendall wrote:
Theres should be a key on the keyboard called PrintScreen, press that key then go into an image editor such as paint and press edit then paste. :P

If you do it EK's way instead of pressing edit then paste. You could just press Ctrl and V at the same time, it's quicker :yes:
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
Neosha
OK

Post by Neosha »

That alsome
Peace
love
and Happness
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

AIO Psyche wrote:Using the HIGHLY advanced 3D modelling technology engine X-K995, other wise known as the Scenario Creator on Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, I have created the ENTIRE town of Odyssey. Complete with ALL major locations featured in the show, and even landscapes! I have Forrest mountain, complete with Novacom's shack hidden in the mountains, and the point over looking Trickle Lake that Mitch (gag) took Connie to. I even have Trickle Lake! When I figure out how to export scenarios, you too can run the town of Odyssey! Or, make it into the most awesome theme park in the world! Here are some of the major features. Located almost directly on the shores of Trickle Lake is your very own Camp What-A-Nut! Complete with tee-pees, campfires, and a large log meeting hall for all your food fighting needs! Once you exit the forrest that this small camp is located in, you can take a right, and head down to Tom's Farm! Apon entering this large farm, you can inspect his large rows of fruit trees! Then, head on over to the large barn and set a practical joke trap, and wait for your unsuspecting victim! Also on the farm is Tom's house, horses, and ther fun items for that full farm experience!

If you travel back down town, you can find a small neighborhood, with dozens and dozens of cute, houses! They each have gardens, and drive ways!

Down the road, we come to Whit's End! Located directly behind this historic building is Liz's house. She can get to Whit's end faster this way!

Another cool feature is the Snow Day area! This area is covered with snow, and has many themed snow rides! See the large snow fort that was built by Alex and his friends!

So there you have it! The coolest theme park in the world!
screenz plz kthx.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

There's actually a button in RCT designed to do this. Check the help file.
Blipadouzi
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Blipadouzi »

Sounds awesome...

How about a few screenshots?
jasodia
I'm not Gabe

Post by jasodia »

Sounds really hard. Those things freak me out....I tried Sim Roller Coaster or whatever and all I managed to do was make a bunch of people puke everywhere! It was gross, and the cleaning people wouldn't clean it all up! It's not fair...like no one pukes on real roller coasters!

my best friend is pink jeans!
"I don't pretend to be Captain Weird. I just am."
-Johnny Depp
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

That sounds awesome, AIOP! I want it! :wink: