If you could meet one person on the too who would you meet??

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I've met some, and hope to meet others sometime in the near future. There are too many to start a list, though. \:D/
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

I couldn't say, there are so many people I would want to meet here! \:D/
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

I think our safest bet is to just plan one big ToO party for heaven! \:D/ Then we shall meet everyone! (And won't risk getting mugged by weird scary men! :anxious:)
Samwise
Love to love

Post by Samwise »

I'm not the very social one on the board so I don't know... maybe J-man, Me, Trent, EK, Top, AIOFan11, and many others.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Dove should come to me.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

I'd like to meet Frank or AIOF. :)
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

EK, EB, Xiao, Sarai, Top, and Elf at the same time so none of them is able to kill/seriously wound me without being stopped by the others. >_>
And Frank, and EC, and Jon, and Trent, and Kenric Basil-Parker-Dude, and a slew of others whose names would take too long to type.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Sonuna Hydris wrote:EK, EB, Xiao, and Elf at the same time so none of them is able to kill/seriously wound me without being stopped by the others. >_>
And Frank, and EC, and Jon, and Trent, and Kenric Basil-Parker-Dude, and a slew of others whose names would take too long to type.
Sarai Binghamton is a name that is took long to type. :p But I just typed it! You have the power to type, Sonuna, you have the power! \:D/

(...unless you don't want to meet me. :< )
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Neosha
OK

Post by Neosha »

I wouild like to meet anyone and everyone
Peace
love
and Happness
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Sarai Binghamton wrote:
Sonuna Hydris wrote:EK, EB, Xiao, and Elf at the same time so none of them is able to kill/seriously wound me without being stopped by the others. >_>
Sarai Binghamton is a name that is took long to type. :p But I just typed it! You have the power to type, Sonuna, you have the power! \:D/

quickest editing finger in the Midwest wrote:EK, EB, Xiao, Sarai, Top, and Elf at the same time so none of them is able to kill/seriously wound me without being stopped by the others. >_>
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Sonuna Hydris wrote:, and EC, and Jon,
Y'know, you live in a certain state where a ToO convention is happening in June ;)
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Jonathan wrote:
Y'know, you live in a certain state where a ToO convention is happening in June ;)
I can't go. :( Unless it's within 30 minutes of me, I cannot until I buy my own car and all that. O:)
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

Sonuna Hydris wrote:
Sarai Binghamton wrote:

quickest editing finger in the Midwest wrote:EK, EB, Xiao, Sarai, Top, and Elf at the same time so none of them is able to kill/seriously wound me without being stopped by the others. >_>
ROFL, quickest editing finger in the Midwest :hilarious:
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Piglet wrote:Do I have to pick just one? :mecry: I want to meet at least thirty! \:D/
Too many choices to narrow down to one, indeed. :(

I'll post on Saturday or Sunday how my meeting with a ToOer went! \:D/

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Aelwyn
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Aelwyn »

This is too hard of a question! There are lots of people here that I want to meet!
Is anyone coming to Kansas this summer? ;)
WINDSHEAR
Name Eater

Post by WINDSHEAR »

I'd like to meet Catspaw, NTG, CoT,... and L4M (last but not least). I might have missed one or two...
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:27 AM): That long?!
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:31 AM): IT WAS EONS AGO!
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:33 AM): *falls over*
WINDSHEAR (9/13/2008 10:54:46 AM): I've already fallen over and died :noway:
WINDSHEAR (9/13/2008 10:54:47 AM): I beat you. :neener:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Piglet wrote:Do I have to pick just one? :mecry: I want to meet at least thirty! \:D/

O_o, any chance of getting advance details? \:D/

WINDSHEAR wrote:I'd like to meet Catspaw, NTG, CoT,... and L4M (last but not least). I might have missed one or two...
Aww, how nice of you to think of me! \:D/

Seriously, my list seems to grow by the second! ;)
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Jonathan wrote:
[hint]Yeah, Sonuna...[/hint]
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Catspaw wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:

O_o, any chance of getting advance details? \:D/
Don't hold your breath...

On second thought, hold your breath. ;)

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Evil Chick wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
[hint]Yeah, Sonuna...[/hint]
And I will also be in somewhere called Washington, DC because of my dad's business meetings... >_>
But depending on the schedule we may get back on the 24th.