Fake Memory Contest!

Has anyone participated in these? :)

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Hey noname! How's it going? Ooh, how's your leg? I heard that it got pretty seriously tickled... :( You know what tickling does to it. I promise I tried to get you out of the way of that stampeding clown, but it was hard! And I was trying very hard to do other important things... like...save my own life. :anxious: I daresay everything worked out for good, though. I got my life saved by that Matador-ish fellow, and we got married the next month. :inlove:
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
querida
I've been here a bit

Post by querida »

Do you remeber when we went to vist the world largest pickle last year? and then we won 1,000 because we ate it? good times. Are you wanting to go to India again this year? Remember when a tiger bit you? hahah
maybe its not the destination, maybe it's the journey

<3 Dasey <3
[email protected]
Just visiting

Post by [email protected] »

Remember that time in the zoo when you and I were cleaning out the cougar cage full off poop and it started to rain? It got slick really fast, and next thing you know, I slipped and fell face first into the piles of poo!! Next thing I know, you were coming over to help me, and on your way, you slipped on the wet cement and fell too!! After that it was just an all out war of poop tossing and throwing. I think you finally one. We were so covered in cougar poop. Our boss wouldn't even let us come eat dinner until we showered. But before that we got a great picture together hugging. One of my favorate pictures till this day, and it always makes for a great "most embarassing moment" story at parties!!
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

Hey...this topic is old...did anyone ever win?
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
Kat
slow thinking occurs
slow thinking occurs

Post by Kat »

I doubt it
*returns*
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

I don't know either!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I don't think that anybody ever won. :( Noname decided to take a (apparently long) break before he ever picked a winner. But it's still fun to read the entries! :D