Stargate anyone?

Anyone watch SG1 or SGA?

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!

Cam or Jack?

Lt. Col. Cameron Mitchell
No votes
Colonel Jack O'niell
100%

Total votes: 10

querida
I've been here a bit

Post by querida »

I love SGA!!! Rodney Rocks!!! He is anoying but whatever...I really like Jack...it's bummer that he left. I don't really like Landry...or Lam...Dr.Fraser was awesome! I'm sooo happy that Connor Trinneer is on SGA now!!!
maybe its not the destination, maybe it's the journey

<3 Dasey <3
Clodius Albinus
Smile for the camera

Post by Clodius Albinus »

querida wrote:I sooo happy that Connor Trinneer is on SGA now!!!
I was reasonably certain I recognized that name, presumably from seeing it on credits at some point, and Google quickly identified him as the actor who played Trip on Enterprise until that show was (unfortunately, in my opinion) canceled. I recall that this actor played a Wraith to whom gene therapy had been unsuccessfully applied toward the end of the last season of Atlantis, but is he to be a regular? I had presumed that the role was merely for an episode or two, since there really haven't been any Wraith regulars. Of course, perhaps it's time for one with a recurring role.
"I will show you fear in a handful of dust."
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

I really like the character and the actor of Trip. He was on NCIS on Tuesday. \:D/

But yeah, if he becomes a regular, that sounds great! \:D/

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
H34TH4R
Someone's favorite

Post by H34TH4R »

my dad loves startgate!!
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

I would've liked to seen another Stargate move when they still had Richard Dean Anderson. Forget that, they should make one anyway and incorparate RDA.
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Larry The Pickle wrote:I would've liked to seen another Stargate move when they still had Richard Dean Anderson. Forget that, they should make one anyway and incorparate RDA.
You mean another Stargate movie? :-k Which could be cool, but only if they get a good script.

-Cowboy
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Larry The Pickle wrote:I would've liked to seen another Stargate move when they still had Richard Dean Anderson. Forget that, they should make one anyway and incorparate RDA.
You mean another Stargate movie? :-k Which could be cool, but only if they get a good script.

-Cowboy
Another Stargate movie would be freakin' awesome. As long as they keep the original music and have a good story, I'm all for it! \:D/
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Trinarius wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:

-Cowboy
Another Stargate movie would be freakin' awesome. As long as they keep the original music and have a good story, I'm all for it! \:D/
Did you know that David Arnold is credited as having composed the theme? So, I think it might be AIO's own Dave Arnold. \:D/

-Cowboy

Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Trinarius wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:

-Cowboy
Did you know that David Arnold is credited as having composed the theme? So, I think it might be AIO's own Dave Arnold. \:D/

-Cowboy
That is so cool if that's true! :D I love the Stargate movie score, and it's probably the main reason why that movie is one of my favorites. :D
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:I really like the character and the actor of Trip. He was on NCIS on Tuesday. \:D/

But yeah, if he becomes a regular, that sounds great! \:D/

-Cowboy
*screams* I missed that episode! ANd I didn't remember until now! DARN IT! I love him. He went to a college right in our area. Awesome eh? And he's on Star Gate now? YES!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Elgian
Fourscore and seven

Post by Elgian »

They've been wanting to make another Stargate movie since around season six now, but they keep getting renewed.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Elgian wrote:They've been wanting to make another Stargate movie since around season six now, but they keep getting renewed.
Can't they make both? ;)

-Cowboy

Elgian
Fourscore and seven

Post by Elgian »

They can. They took the movie idea they had, and made it into Atlantis. Now they might be talking about a movie simultaneously with SG-1 and SGA that might create a third series. SG-1 might end soon anyway, due to the fact every new season everyone has to have a raise.

(More about the third series and the film.)
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Elgian wrote:They can. They took the movie idea they had, and made it into Atlantis. Now they might be talking about a movie simultaneously with SG-1 and SGA that might create a third series. SG-1 might end soon anyway, due to the fact every new season everyone has to have a raise.

(More about the third series and the film.)
It would be possible if they all decided not to get a raise. ;)

Then we can have 3 Stargate series and a Stargate movie franchise! \:D/

-Cowboy

Elgian
Fourscore and seven

Post by Elgian »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
It would be possible if they all decided not to get a raise. ;)

Then we can have 3 Stargate series and a Stargate movie franchise! \:D/

-Cowboy
Well, you know those film industry people. ;)

Sounds like Star Trek déjà vu.