HAPPPYYY BIIIRITHHDAAAYYY TOOO SHADOWPAWWW

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

*Is very jealous of the three lucky girls who had their picture taken with Shadowpaw*

Yay! It's Shadowpaw dear's birthday! I sincerely hope that you have a wonderful one! Because, as we all know, Shadowpaw is the most awesome admin ever! :inlove: *swoons because of all of Shadowpaw's greatness*
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

Happy Birthday Shadowpaw

and Happy Easter to everyone! Christ is Risen
**crez go to sonuna
uz: MELF WILL YOU MARRY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?!?
mirkwoodelf: I DONT KNOW I HAS OTHER PROPOSALSES.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Sonuna Hydris wrote:
Eugene Kendall wrote:I was supposed to think of something creative for your birthday...but I didnt. But yeah anyway Happy Birthday Corey, dont get sick and puke up all the cake. >_>
<_<
Sorry, Catspaw.

Regardless... happy birthday, FBI Field Agent Shadowpaw. Best wishes and all that.
Are you sorry because EK is being icky or because you didn't flirt with Shadowpaw? ;)

Surveying the crowd of ToOers, who continue to cheer for their fearless leader, Catspaw smiled and wiped away a few tears as the lovely poems were read and romantic sentiments were expressed. "This is just...perfect!" she sighed happily.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Wow! You're already 22? :shock: Dude, you're so old! ;)

Ok, seriously now...

Happy, happy birthday, Shadowpaw! :cheerleader: As I am part of the YToOHTSPFC (Young Town of Odyssey Hearts Turning Shadowpaw Fan Club), I must now post something fliratious. ;)

Oh, my dear Shadowpaw, it gives me such joy to be able to write you on such an important day in your life. Twenty-two years ago, the world became a much better place. (I am most fortunate not to have experienced how the world must have been before then.) I hope that you will allow me to express my most heart-filled congratulations to you on this, your birthday. May God be with you, and continue to bless you with such faithful admirers as myself!
Yours Forever,
Evil Chick aka happysmiler aka Heidi Marie

Happy Birthday, Corey! \:D/
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Aelwyn

Post by Aelwyn »

Happy Birthday, Shadowpaw! I hope you have a great day!

:birthday:
Mountain_Girl
Classic

Post by Mountain_Girl »

happy birthday Shadowpaw.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Dear Shadowpaw,

"Happy birthday ToO Shadowpaw, happy birthday ToO you!" :inlove:

Thanks so much for all you do for the ToO! We all appreciate it, especially me. :wink: I hope that your twenty second is as fun as the first (not that I expect you to remember)!

Sincerely,

AIOFan11 (who is 12)
Kanimoto
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Kanimoto »

Many happy returns of the day, Shadowpaw! :blow:
In the darkness, the Lurker frantically tries to figure out what is going on.
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

Happy Birthday, Shadowpaw! I think I'll leave Regis for you, like Catspaw suggested!

J/K... today is the 3-year-anniversary that I married Dr. Blackgaard in RL.
Shad Lexer

Post by Shad Lexer »

Happy Birthday Shadowpaw!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Happy 22nd Birthday Shadowpaw!!! :party: :blow:

May this year be the best yet! \:D/

Thanks for all you have done to make the ToO what it is!

:birthday:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Shadowpaw,

I knew today was your birthday, thanks to some little elf that came to tell me a few days ago... so I spent the entire weekend trying to think of what to say to my dear little Shadowpaw from up north... :inlove: I thought about you when I saw the tulips blooming across the church yard, as, well, flowers remind me of the happiness that glows from knowing you're online at the same time I am...

And I thought of you when I heard the preacher mention it was hot in the church, and that his deodorant had failed him, because of the smell that your loveliness creates. And I thought of you as the rain came down, in comparison of the tears that flow from my eyes when you’re gone… :( And I thought and thought, and I kept thinking. Even when I was eating ham… Of what to say to you for your birthday… So, in all this thinking and pondering, I only came up with something quite lousy. But in this you may take comfort: that I thought of you quite a lot! By the way, Brian and I were just discussing how I was your favorite Jessica, and then... of all the rude and mean things to say, Brian said "Until Jessicado came along." :mecry:

Okay, in all seriousness: Corey, you’re one of the most hilarious people I know online… I still like to think of that one PM you sent Top about me… and the fact that I’m attracted to men with power!!!! And you’re also a good friend, even if you don’t claim me as one of your friends! Everytime I’m in the car listening to Steven Curtis Chapman with Top, I’m told that it’s really you singing!!! \:D/ Which really, totally ruins the song… But anyway, it makes me – forces me, really – to think of you… I usually let out a loud groan, by the way… whenever that’s said..

I guess what I’m really saying is, you’re awesome in your own little shadowy way and I wish you a happy birthday and a great day, one that you deserve (which isn’t much- since you never wished me a happy birthday!!!! ;) ), and may your Easter be great, as well, considering it’s even better than your birthday.

Sorry, had to add that in incase you got a little too egotistical for the day… ! \:D/

So, even if you say I share the same birthday as your grandma, I wish you a very happy birthday!!!
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Shadowpaw, my heart overflows with the joy I feel for you on this very special day: the twenty-second of all your birthdays. As I crossed off the last day on my calender (it is a special calender I made a year ago counting down to this very day - the greatest of all days - for it tis the birthday of the greatest man on earth!) tears cascaded down my cheeks, for the time has finally come. The time....when we can finally be together.

Oh Shadowpaw!!!! How have we made it this far without being with eachother? I cannot wait until you are near to fill the ache in my heart from missing you. At last..finally 22. You are finally old enough where our age difference no longer matters and we can finally profess our love to eachother!! Oh happy day!!!!!!! \:D/

I know that you have looked forward to this moment as much as I have. I can tell by the sound of your voice when I impersonate you when I read your posts. I have not missed your glances at me when I imagined them when I was imagining that I was actually in a close enough proximity to you that you could glance at me. I know all those time my phone rang and it was a telemarketer; it was really you chickening out at the last moment (great job with those different accents and tones! You almost fooled me a few times!) I know that you have my name tattooed on your forehead, as I do yours, but you have just covered it up with makeup in photos as to not upset the other ToO members who object to tattoos. You are so thoughtful. *sigh*

Oh Joyous day! Wonderful day! At last!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHADOWPAW!!!!!!!!
Carrie Ingalls
An original

Post by Carrie Ingalls »

*to the tune of Yankee Doddle*

Happy Birthday O great Paw, Happy Birthday to you!
To make your birthday turn out good I post this message for you! \:D/

~OrigamiKid
In the darkness, my thugs silently protect the girls from sketchy Bostonians
Thirteen is a prime number. I hate prime numbers. ~Trent DeWhite
OrigamiKid= Is seen working with square pieces of imported paper. ~Sarai
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher
Location: Chillin. Probably sniffing your connection for passwords \:D/

Post by Azariah Ben Yaakov »

NO WAY SHADOWPAWS BIRTHDAY IS TOOODDAAYYY???? MY BIRTHDAY IS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! APRIL 16, 1993. I AM 13 TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWSOME SHADOWPAW!!! YAY WE ARE BROTHERS.

Ryan
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Have a happy birthday--seriously.

You the man,
with the plan,
who owns this land,
with lotsa fans,
who'se name isn't Dan,
who should get a groovy tan,
and purchase a mini-van,
cause you always ran,
with a giant pan,

Anyways, that 2nd half of the poem really has nothing to do with you. But...yeah...

You cool.

The BC
Emily Witt
Tallying up

Post by Emily Witt »

The BC wrote:Have a happy birthday--seriously.

You the man,
with the plan,
who owns this land,
with lotsa fans,
who'se name isn't Dan,
and purchase a mini-van,
cause you always ran,
with a giant pan,

Anyways, that 2nd half of the poem really has nothing to do with you. But...yeah...

You cool.

The BC
Sounds more like a rap to me, but that's cool...

Happy b-day, Shadowpaw! Without you, none of us would be here today. On the board, that is...
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

:blow: I hope that you are having a very happy birthday!
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

22 years old? :shock: My goodness, you're getting to be an old man. ;)

May you have a blessed birthday, Corey. :)
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
Mountain_Girl
Classic

Post by Mountain_Girl »

Emily Witt wrote:
The BC wrote:Have a happy birthday--seriously.

You the man,
with the plan,
who owns this land,
with lotsa fans,
who'se name isn't Dan,
and purchase a mini-van,
cause you always ran,
with a giant pan,

You cool.

The BC
Sounds more like a rap to me, but that's cool...

Happy b-day, Shadowpaw! Without you, none of us would be here today. On the board, that is...

lol, yeah that sure sounds like a rap. I even sang it as one. lol. though the last part is kinda hard to sing.