Welcome/Goodbye

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Aelwyn
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Aelwyn »

Rachael wrote: The NPC's are taking over the ToO!

Another NPC? Hmm. That's interesting.
Bart Rathbone
Gold Member

Post by Bart Rathbone »

Only about as interesting as this town EVAH gets! :bore: I means, come ON! I'm like, "Gee, oh BOY! Another election! Where we get to elect another team! A team that dosen’t have Bart Rathbone in it!” Puuhleeaze! :wha:
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

Jason Whittaker wrote:Ha ha. Mr. Crusader, I've missed your particular brand of humor a lot. ;)
Rachael wrote:*Faints into Felicity's arms* The NPC's are taking over the ToO!

Erm... hello... *struggles to say his name*... J-Jason. How have you, um... been? I'm sorry I'm not dead, like you thought. :-(
I knew you weren't dead! You really must think I am uninformed of what goes on around here. :)
Oh. It's just that after Re-- er, the person I sought you out to protect me from-- kidnapped me and left you tied up and unconscious in your father's office, I thought you might think the worst.

You aren't upset, are you? :pray:
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

The Top Crusader wrote:I'll be around a good chunk of tomorrow... but then I'm going to be spending 10 or so days with CA and shant be around much, if at all... :-
The hooneymoon? ;)

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

I have unfortunately been called away to Arizona for two weeks...I shall be away until the 23rd of April. :mecry: Thanks to my lovely supporters, I know that Trank shall continue to be active and well, even while I'm gone. You people are the best! I shall be back for the last two weeks of our campaign! The best is yet to come! :D

Until we meet again! :wave: *blows kisses from the deck as the steamboat pulls out of the harbor*
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Farewell, dearest Frank! :hug:

Why hello, Jason! Fancy meeting another agent here. ;) Maybe you should take up RP'ing. :-k
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Jason Whittaker wrote:Ahh, it's good to be back, Odyssey! I've been gone for some time. :)
Jason darling! :inlove: I've missed you! :hug: I'm so glad that you're back! I hope that you stick around for a while! \:D/

*waves a teary farewell to Frank* :sniff: Hurry back, Frank dearest!
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

I'm comming back a little bit during the next 10 days or so.....Spring break = No homework to do = more time to be online (and my prof says I'm bad at math ;) ), but if all goes according to plan I'll be filling in my regular school hours with work hours........so I shant be able to be here as much as I'd like.......but more than I am during school weeks, so it's all good........sadly at the end of the 10 days I must "leave" (not post as frequently) and go back to stressing over school stuff.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Frank wrote:I have unfortunately been called away to Arizona for two weeks...I shall be away until the 23rd of April. :mecry: Thanks to my lovely supporters, I know that Trank shall continue to be active and well, even while I'm gone. You people are the best! I shall be back for the last two weeks of our campaign! The best is yet to come! :D

Until we meet again! :wave: *blows kisses from the deck as the steamboat pulls out of the harbor*
Goodbye, Carrots! :bye:

-Cowboy
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Frank wrote:I have unfortunately been called away to Arizona for two weeks...I shall be away until the 23rd of April. :mecry: Thanks to my lovely supporters, I know that Trank shall continue to be active and well, even while I'm gone. You people are the best! I shall be back for the last two weeks of our campaign! The best is yet to come! :D

:twat:

That's my job, Cowboy. :x
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Trent DeWhite wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:

That's my job, Cowboy. :x
And you weren't doing it! :x

-Cowboy

Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Because I've learned from my errors. O:) *rubs head*

Gentlemen don't involve themselve in name-calling. :noway:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Trent DeWhite wrote:Because I've learned from my errors. O:) *rubs head*

Gentlemen don't involve themselve in name-calling. :noway:
TRENT! :x

;)

-Cowboy

Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I GOT THROUGH THE ACT, AND I'M STILL ALIVE!!! :cheerleader:

Ok, seriously, it wasn't as bad as I had expected. Thanks for your prayers! I'm still at my friend's house, but she's letting me use her laptop. :D I'll be back home tomorrow night. Yay!
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

Evil Chick wrote:I GOT THROUGH THE ACT, AND I'M STILL ALIVE!!! :cheerleader:

Ok, seriously, it wasn't as bad as I had expected. Thanks for your prayers! I'm still at my friend's house, but she's letting me use her laptop. :D I'll be back home tomorrow night. Yay!
Hey, that's great! I really didn't expect you to have much trouble. :-)
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Evil Chick wrote:I GOT THROUGH THE ACT, AND I'M STILL ALIVE!!! :cheerleader:

How well do you think you did?

-Cowboy

Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

More NPcs.
Heather Mulligan will not be on today because she has been nauhty.
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

I won't be around this next week (until Easter or the day after). I need to spend more time on schoolwork, plus our church is moving into the new building this week! Anyway, I'm gonna spend a lot of time on that, and so I need to drop The ToO this week in order to still do my homework (which I hadn't been keeping up on very well :( ) before the times come to work at church. I'm very excited about getting into the new building!! Hallelujah!!!!! \:D/
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Kris Doyle wrote:I won't be around this next week (until Easter or the day after). I need to spend more time on schoolwork, plus our church is moving into the new building this week! Anyway, I'm gonna spend a lot of time on that, and so I need to drop The ToO this week in order to still do my homework (which I hadn't been keeping up on very well :( ) before the times come to work at church. I'm very excited about getting into the new building!! Hallelujah!!!!! \:D/
Have fun with that. \:D/ :-k

-Cowboy

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

A new church building is always exciting - enjoy your week away and get lots of work done, Kris! :D