Welcome/Goodbye

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Jonathan wrote:The crusader against Splenda has returned! \:D/

Seriously, it's good to have you here; I've often wondered why on earth you just kinda disappeared from the online world of AIO, and recently thought we'd not be seeing here as your website went down recently.

It's good to have you here again ^_^
Ditto!
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

Emily Witt wrote:"Down, evil Splenda lovers!" :P Yay for the crusade against Splenda... that was fun. Hehe

Yes, AIOinfo is down now, sadly. :( I had neither the time nor huge amount of interest it takes to run a fan site. I miss it, though.
What if I happen to like Splenda and like to put two in my coffee before diluting it with milk? ;-)
Emily Witt
Tallying up

Post by Emily Witt »

Rachael wrote:
Emily Witt wrote:"Down, evil Splenda lovers!" :P Yay for the crusade against Splenda... that was fun. Hehe

Yes, AIOinfo is down now, sadly. :( I had neither the time nor huge amount of interest it takes to run a fan site. I miss it, though.
What if I happen to like Splenda and like to put two in my coffee before diluting it with milk? ;-)

I'm sure *someday* you'll come and around and realize it's inherently evil nature, Rachael. Someday....
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

What's so evil about it? ;-)

And btw, I do vaguely remember you from the TH. What took you so long to make it over here?
Emily Witt
Tallying up

Post by Emily Witt »

Rachael wrote:What's so evil about it? ;-)

And btw, I do vaguely remember you from the TH. What took you so long to make it over here?
Everything. \:D/

I left TH for a while, when I came back... it was gone. So I came here. It's not that I didn't want to join this board, I just didn't know it existed until a couple weeks ago, really. :)

Oh, and by the way... is Corey Willis still around in some form?
Carrie Ingalls
An original

Post by Carrie Ingalls »

Oh yeah, I got home safe and sound. :D But I'm pretty busy now with getting ready for the tournament that my speech and debate club is hosting. I also have quite a bit of TeenPact homework left to complete. :work:

~OrigamiKid
In the darkness, my thugs silently protect the girls from sketchy Bostonians
Thirteen is a prime number. I hate prime numbers. ~Trent DeWhite
OrigamiKid= Is seen working with square pieces of imported paper. ~Sarai
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Welcome back, OrigamiKid! \:D/

Emily Witt: I have no idea.

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Well, I returned for the ToO's birthday, and stayed a bit longer than I should have.........after having a rather bad fight with someone whom shall remain nameless for the time being, I think it's best if I go back to the real-life world for a while to work on getting my grades up and socializing with people in ways that don't include a keyboard and monitor. I'll still pop in now and then, but the frequency I've been posting at for the past 5 days is going to be greatly reduced for the forseeable future.

See ya'll later.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Goodbye, Gimp. :mecry:

-Cowboy
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I'm going to be leaving tomorrow morning to take the ACT. I won't be back till Sunday night. :(

Please pray for me. I'm very nervous! (I took the prep test, and only got 50% in Math... :cry:) I really, really need to study the entire train ride. I hope that I'll be able to concentrate!
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I'll be praying that you do well EC! :hug:

I know that I was so incredibly nervous when I had to take the SAT. :(
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Evil Chick wrote:I'm going to be leaving tomorrow morning to take the ACT. I won't be back till Sunday night. :(

Please pray for me. I'm very nervous! (I took the prep test, and only got 50% in Math... :cry:) I really, really need to study the entire train ride. I hope that I'll be able to concentrate!

ACT = :sick:

I hope you do well, math is a really bad subject for me too. :(

-Cowboy

Jeremy Cartwood
Animatronic

Post by Jeremy Cartwood »

It's been quite a while... but this kid is back.

I'm not saying permanently! We'll see!

Just letting you know, ya know, giving you time to run for cover before I terrorize the area...

SUPER JEREMYCARTWOOD!!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

JC is in the house! \:D/

Welcome back!

-Cowboy

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I'll be around a good chunk of tomorrow... but then I'm going to be spending 10 or so days with CA and shant be around much, if at all... :-
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

Good luck on your ACT test, EC! I know you'll do well. :)

Goodbye, Top. :( Give us updates on your eventful happenings with CA! \:D/
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
Jason Whittaker
Tallying up

Post by Jason Whittaker »

Ahh, it's good to be back, Odyssey! I've been gone for some time. :)
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Jason Whittaker wrote:Ahh, it's good to be back, Odyssey! I've been gone for some time. :)
I thought we banned you! :x Get out, you cretin!! :x
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

*Faints into Felicity's arms* The NPC's are taking over the ToO!

Erm... hello... *struggles to say his name*... J-Jason. How have you, um... been? I'm sorry I'm not dead, like you thought. :-(
Jason Whittaker
Tallying up

Post by Jason Whittaker »

Ha ha. Mr. Crusader, I've missed your particular brand of humor a lot. ;)
Rachael wrote:*Faints into Felicity's arms* The NPC's are taking over the ToO!

Erm... hello... *struggles to say his name*... J-Jason. How have you, um... been? I'm sorry I'm not dead, like you thought. :-(
I knew you weren't dead! You really must think I am uninformed of what goes on around here. :)