questions

???

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Mountain_Girl
Classic

questions

Post by Mountain_Girl »

can people tell me about the characters? I never listened to it or even heard of it until I came to TH :anxious:, well, accually I htink I saw somthing in Bereans Christian Bookstore, but it was the videos and I thought they were for little kids. But It is getting to sound interesting to me and I would like to know about each character.

also, I don't have radio, well I do, but we only get the news, oldies, and country stations. How can I listen to them if I get into the stories and want to hear them? are they on cd?

ImageImageImageImage
Agent DeWhite
Tallying up

Post by Agent DeWhite »

You may chech out www.aiohq.com for information on the characters, and a lot of other stuff related to AIO - that's the official site.
To listen: http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/Adve ... y_Weekend/
This site has the newest episodes, as well as old ones on weekdays.

Hope that helps,
DeWhite
What do you do when your nose goes on strike?
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

And yes, AIO does have CDs. You can find them at many Christian bookstores and online Christian catalogs, and http://www.family.org/resources/section.cfm?sid=305 also has information about ordering the CDs.
Hope this helps! :)
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
Mountain_Girl
Classic

Post by Mountain_Girl »

ok, I listened. I listened to the episode " to friends and a truck" it sound really neat. I might listen to more when I have time. I gotta git to bed though. you might just have another AIO fanatic soon! I guess I just didn't give it enough time. I only listened to it a little when Jeremy gave me that link. well, I gotta git going. BYE!

ImageImageImageImage
shasta
My posts are revolutionary

Post by shasta »

Agent DeWhite wrote:You may chech out www.aiohq.com for information on the characters, and a lot of other stuff related to AIO - that's the official site.
To avoid confusion for new users: AIOhq is run by AIO writer Nathan Hoobler, but it's not the official site. www.WhitsEnd.org is the official AIO site.

-king shasta
Liz_Horton
Animatronic

Post by Liz_Horton »

hey you can also buy the cds for like $17 pluss s&h and cbd.com thats where i get all of mine :D The bookstore only have ones i already have so i have too...
Lea
Bella Swan
Not as new
Location: " Lets get this over with before someones wets themselves." Danny Messer CSI New York

Post by Bella Swan »

they are on cd and if you want to listen to odyssey you can go to WhitsEnd.org and go to radio any way thre is a spot you listen to them you just have to click around .Hope i helped you some . \:D/ Orlando Depp :angelfly:

hi it's me again Orlando depp like i said you go to whits end .org and click onradio epsiodes then scroll down and ther will be something taht says todays epsodes and then click on the scroll down and then ther will somethind that says past epsiodes click on taht av=nd you are hooked up Orlando Depp \:D/ ps have fun O:)

Edit: Please try to avoid posting two times in a row. You can use the edit button if you'd like to add something to your post. -EC
I'm in love with a very loving Vampire and I love Edward very much. I also love my Best Friend Jacob Black but in a sisterly way .
CSI MIAMI RULES BABY !!!!!!!
King Peter The Magnificent ,Queen Susan The Gentle ,King Edmund The Just ,Queen Lucy The valiant