Ask Ping!

The ToOs first advice shop! NEW LOW PRICE!

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
pingpeppy
OK

Ask Ping!

Post by pingpeppy »

Hey, I'm the pingpeppy, and I am opening an advice store! Just ask me a question and I will do my best to answer it! Juse $3.50 a question! If you don't want to post your question here, just PM me! :D
Last edited by pingpeppy on Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-PP, the pinnacle of wicked awesome.

Check out the Christian Youth Zone!
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.-Henry Ward Beecher
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Ooo, advice is good! \:D/ Let's see...

Let's say that hypothetically I have an addiction to Easter candy...more specifically, to creme eggs. What do you recommend that I do? \:D/
pingpeppy
OK

Post by pingpeppy »

I don't know much about cream eggs, but if you can open them up, take out the cream and fill it in with spinach, so when ever you go to eat one, you will remember of the filling and hopefully get rid of your addiction. Hypothetically.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.-Henry Ward Beecher
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I ate a creme egg today! \:D/ (Without spinach). ;) A creme egg is a chocolate egg with sweet filling stuff inside.

Thanks for the advice, pingpeppy! :D
Sunday
Popsicle kid

Post by Sunday »

Dear Ping,

I can't seem to keep up with the posts in the ToO. What do you suggest I do to make good use of the time that I can spend here?

Love,
Sunday

P.S. I also suffer from this particular Easter addiction, Catspaw.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

*hugs Sunday* I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who adores the fact that creme eggs are available immediately after Valentine's Day, and then straight through until after Easter! \:D/
pingpeppy
OK

Post by pingpeppy »

Well Sunday, I suggest you make a schedule of what you have to do every day, and then see if there is any free time in between things for rest and relaxation here on the ToO.

H34TH4R
Someone's favorite

Post by H34TH4R »

I have bean wanting a mobile for ages and my parents keep saying it will estroy my brain and wont get me one. all my friends have them and whenver were all toghether and bored they take out there phones and switch ring tones and stuff. Heres my question how do i convience my mum to let me get one and if she still doesnt get me one what should i do when im with my friends and there on there mobils?? ive asked my best friend not to do it but she still does.
pingpeppy
OK

Post by pingpeppy »

I would make a list of the benefits of owning a cell phone "Contact your mom and dad, stay in touch with your friends, etc" And if that does not work, just listen to your parents, they know whats best. And maybe when your older, you will get one.

H34TH4R
Someone's favorite

Post by H34TH4R »

pingpeppy wrote:I would make a list of the benefits of owning a cell phone "Contact your mom and dad, stay in touch with your friends, etc" And if that does not work, just listen to your parents, they know whats best. And maybe when your older, you will get one.
Thats pretty good advice.

I will p.m you with my next question i would rather not post it.
pingpeppy
OK

Post by pingpeppy »

Ok, advice sent. :D

H34TH4R
Someone's favorite

Post by H34TH4R »

i got a ton of questions this will be the last one i post today:
How do i earn mony for birthday presents and stuff when im under the age to work and yardsales are illeagal here you gotta go to a real car boot sale that costs money to own a table.
pingpeppy
OK

Post by pingpeppy »

Well, you can ask your parents for an allowance, or you can do work at nabor's houses for money.

P.S. Don't worry about the big bill from me, just pay me $5 for all your questions.

Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

Thinks about starting an advice store.
H34TH4R
Someone's favorite

Post by H34TH4R »

pingpeppy wrote:Well, you can ask your parents for an allowance, or you can do work at nabor's houses for money.

P.S. Don't worry about the big bill from me, just pay me $5 for all your questions.
OKAY
pingpeppy
OK

Post by pingpeppy »

mr.whit wrote:Thinks about starting an advice store.
Lets try and stay on topic here. :P

H34TH4R
Someone's favorite

Post by H34TH4R »

*pms pingpeppy her question*
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

Wow, Ping! Looks like you've been gettin' a lot of business... "Miss Friendship" form AIO wouldn't compare with you!

-Robo
pingpeppy
OK

Post by pingpeppy »

hehe, thanks! Just call me Mr. Friendship!

Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

kk

*PMs Ping his Question & Gives Ping a Tip!*

-Robo