Breaking News

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

This really doesn't effect me that much since I have every ep, however:
Chandler wrote:8: "Dental Dilemma"
15: "My Brother’s Keeper"
16: "No Stupid Questions"
22: A Simple Addition
30: "Honor Thy Parents"
44: "It Sure Seems Like it to Me"
45: "What Are We Gonna Do About Halloween?"
116: "Isaac the Benevolent"
117: "The Trouble with Girls"
134: "Pamela Has a Problem"
142: "Train Ride"
161: "Isaac the True Friend"
I am still extremely excited that the team is doing this, and I am especially excited that Pamela Has a Problem and What Are We Gonna Do About Halloween? are finally going to be on an album \:D/
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Jonathan wrote:I am still extremely excited that the team is doing this, and I am especially excited that Pamela Has a Problem and What Are We Gonna Do About Halloween? are finally going to be on an album \:D/
I agree! :D Just because I recorded a show onto a tape (and therefore have heard it before) doesn't mean I don't want it in an album! \:D/
The Top Crusader wrote:I want "Dobson Comes to Town". :(
I think I read that was being included in a gold album. Do a search here for Dobson and you can probably find the thread.

*is too lazy to do it herself* O:)
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

http://www.aiohq.com/1991.htm#167

That should answer the question.
Johndell
Tallying up

Post by Johndell »

Catspaw wrote:I was on the official site today and they had a thing about the Gold Audio stuff - check it out! It looks like in January 2007 we'll get an album of unreleased eps - I can't wait to see which ones will be on there! This is wonderful! \:D/
:boohoo: I can finnally stop wailing my violin in a sad way (LOL, I don't own, nor do i have a violin) about not being able to hear the lost episodes!!!!!!!!!YES O YES! I hope it carries all (OR MOST OF) the lost eps..........YAHOOOOOOOOOOO............*Goes and tells about it on the Mountain* this is a fab day my ToO friends :thewave: and that's 4 sure!!!!! =D>
The ToO is mine! *LAUGHS SIGNATURE EVIL VILLIAN LAUGHES EVIL LAUGH AFTER COMMITING AN EVIL ACT* k I'm good now
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

Yeah, a lost episodes collection is something the fans have been asking for for many years. I am especially happy to see that "What Are We Gonna Do About Halloween?" and "Pamela Has a Problem" will be included on the collection. "Train Ride" is a great episode too!

Dave
Johndell
Tallying up

Post by Johndell »

:boohoo: this lost episodes album won't contain any rare Harley eps. *SIGH!* O well :noway: it's a :surrender: cryin' shame......*CRYS FOR A 1/2 Minute* K I'm fine now, lol, but i still wish they had those Harley eps! :boohoo:
The ToO is mine! *LAUGHS SIGNATURE EVIL VILLIAN LAUGHES EVIL LAUGH AFTER COMMITING AN EVIL ACT* k I'm good now
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

My guess is that they might get some nasty letters (or e-mails) from parents. Those Officer Harley shows were unnecessarily controversal...

Dave
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Chandler wrote:Today at the Soda Fountain! \:D/

I have some more information about "The Lost Episodes" for you today. Here is the complete list of episodes that will be included in the album:

8: "Dental Dilemma"
15: "My Brother’s Keeper"
16: "No Stupid Questions"
22: A Simple Addition
30: "Honor Thy Parents"
44: "It Sure Seems Like it to Me"
45: "What Are We Gonna Do About Halloween?"
116: "Isaac the Benevolent"
117: "The Trouble with Girls"
134: "Pamela Has a Problem"
142: "Train Ride"
161: "Isaac the True Friend"

As special features, there will be some behind the scenes features and a full color companion booklet (don't quote me, but I believe this has some pictures of the cast and such). So there you have it! :o) The album will be available January, 2007.

Yay for "Pamela Has a Problem" being released in an album! =D>

What? They're not including "One Bad Apple"?? :o That's an important show, even if it's not that great. Maybe they'll include it in another album... with all their lost review shows! \:D/
Yay! I will get to hear Pamela Has a Problem! \:D/ I just wish I didn't have to wait so long... ](*,)
Flyah
Popsicle kid

Post by Flyah »

Unless I'm wrong [always possible] it looks like there are still some ep's unaccounted for:

A Look Back, Parts 1 and 2
You Go to School Where?

Anyone see any others? I didn't see these as MP3 specials on any of the Gold Audio editions.

This "Lost" cd doesn't look all that entertaining for me, with the exception of Train Ride.
Mandy Straussberg
Animatronic

Post by Mandy Straussberg »

Addictions Can Be Habit Forming (Or is that included elsewhere?)

I'm kind of disappointed with that list. I've heard (and own) most of those episodes (or the episodes that the included episodes are based on) already.

Mandy
Music is my life. God's given me gifts, and I like to use them.
Spirit now lead me, take me where You will
I long to adore You, reveal Yourself to me
My cry is to please You, so have Your way in me
Completely to bring glory to Your Name
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

As others, I'm most happy about "Pamela has a Problem" and "What are we Going to do about Halloween."

However, as much as I think Pamela Has a Problem will be good for Children to hear, why, if if they decided not to have it air, are they suddenly changing their minds and finally putting it into an album? Why now and not then? Is it because of the changing times? Is it because Abortion is such a bigger issue now? Is it because it's so much easier to get an abortion that society as we know it will eventually do it as casually as brushing your teeth?

Good decision, however.

BC
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

I'm hoping that Focus mention the mature content of the episode not only on the show itself, but also on the back cover of the album and in addvertising for the album on their website. I know that many parents don't want their younger kids hearing this episode; and if Focus don't tread carefully they'll probably have to recall the album.

Dave
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Johndell wrote::boohoo: this lost episodes album won't contain any rare Harley eps. *SIGH!* O well :noway: it's a :surrender: cryin' shame......*CRYS FOR A 1/2 Minute* K I'm fine now, lol, but i still wish they had those Harley eps! :boohoo:
To be honest, that didn't come as a surprise to me.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Flyah wrote:Unless I'm wrong [always possible] it looks like there are still some ep's unaccounted for:

A Look Back, Parts 1 and 2
You Go to School Where?

Anyone see any others? I didn't see these as MP3 specials on any of the Gold Audio editions.

This "Lost" cd doesn't look all that entertaining for me, with the exception of Train Ride.
How about "Auld Lang Syne," "The Tell-Tale Cat," "Sticks and Stones," "Career Moves," "The Adventure of the Adventure," "BTV: Grace," "BTV: Redeeming the Season," (I know this was on the Christmas album), "Inside the Studio," and the full version of "Caroling, Caroling/Here We Come A-Caroling"? :-k
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

I was actually going to say 'You Go To School Where?' deserved to be in the Lost Episodes Album.
dforry
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by dforry »

"The Adventure of the Adventure" was included as an MP3 in Gold Album Vol. 8
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Train Ride is already on an album as well, A Maze of Mysteries. They could have put another "lost" episode on the new album in place of Train Ride.
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

I don't think "A Maze of Mysteries" is still available, and most people don't want to waste $25 for 11 episodes they've already heard and one they haven't, so it makes a lot of sense to put "Train Ride" on the Lost album.

Dave
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

And isn't Isaac the Benevolent in another album?
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

No it's not. You might be thinking of Issac the Violent . :-s
I like this snubs fellow.
General nuisance extraordinaire.