faverite disney movie

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!

fave Disney movie

The Lion King
10%
A Bugs Life
No votes
Jungle Book
No votes
Snow White + 7 Dwarfs
No votes
Toy Story
5%
Lilo and Stitch
14%
Sleeping Beuty
No votes
101 Dalmations
5%
Finding Nemo
10%
Aladain
10%
Sky High
5%
Cinderella
10%
Dumbo
No votes
Other
33%

Total votes: 21

Aelwyn
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Aelwyn »

Mandy Straussberg wrote:
Karin wrote:This is great! I don't know many people in person that have watched the Newsies, and now I'm meeting peopl virtually that like the Newsies!
You should come to my youth group. Everybody's seen Newsies. And about 50% can sing every line of every song and fake a couple of the dances.

Mandy
That sounds fun! (A pair of new shoes with matching laces...)
Sonny C Rathbne Doyle
OK

Post by Sonny C Rathbne Doyle »

Oh, waht about Recess School's Out, All grown down, And other.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Continental Admiral wrote:I don't see Beauty & The Beast... Or The Great Mouse Detective. :(
Or Pocohontas, Bambi, Mulan, Hercules, Atlantis, The Rescuers, The Rescuers Down Under, The Sword in the Stone, Fantasia, etc.

No problem, my favorite was on there! \:D/

*voted 101 Dalmatians* :D Image :inlove:
Last edited by Chandler on Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Toy Story...
map
Found

Post by map »

from the list I would have to vote for Lion King. I also like Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast. I'd probably have to go with Beauty and the Beast for the all time fav. Newsies was good. Other fav Disney would have to be Pete's Dragon and Freaky Friday and Candleshoe.

I just got the dvd for Johnny Tremain. I love that show. I remember watching it with my dad when Disney was on every Sunday night. It even mentions God and bible verses in it. Unfortunatly, you certainly wouldn't hear that in a new Disney movie now.