Has anyone seen Stargate?

It's my favorite TV show

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
stretch
Not as new

Has anyone seen Stargate?

Post by stretch »

I love it, It's my favorite Tv show, has anyone else seen it or like it a lot? I'm talking about stargate SG1 and Atlantis.
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

Two of my brothers absolutely love it. One of them is a sci fi nut though. I really like it too, but I like SG Atlantas better.
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

SG-1 is personally my favorite, I definately love that series. I think it drives people crazy when i watch the same ones over and over again. Cool show. They need to bring the Go'uld (whatever the spelling is) back into the series a llittle more. They've barely started on the Ori, but i really already miss the Goulds.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

I watch both of them, but they show a season behind where I live.

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
she_elf_06
I'm fifteen, mom!

Post by she_elf_06 »

i haven't seen it but my friends say it's good.
God makes llife worth living, without him nothing is as it should be.
EvangelineWalker
I'm a teapot

Post by EvangelineWalker »

Stargate is one of my favorite shows. I even got my whole family watching it. I bought the 1st season on DVD for Christmas so we could all watch it.