If you had to date one person in Odyssey who would it be????

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

would you date

of course
28%
no way dating is for non christians
21%
only if i found someone i want to date!!!
51%

Total votes: 119

Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

I just don't understand what's wrong with dating...

How the heck are you supposed to find out about the guy/girl?

BC
H34TH4R
Someone's favorite

Post by H34TH4R »

The BC wrote:I just don't understand what's wrong with dating...

BC
go out on youth group trips and stuff. but i also dont get whats wrong with dating. my mum and dad say its wrong but they dated when they were teens. as soon as i move out i'm gonna start dating.
king kong skater
Classic

Post by king kong skater »

i dont understand your parents skate ive been dating girls since i was 7
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

skaterdamaster wrote:i dont understand your parents skate ive been dating girls since i was 7
wow that explains a lot about you Skaterdamaster ;)
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

BC
By observing them in a family setting. Unfortunately, American culture has bought into the delusion that finding out about a girl/guy can only be done through one-on-one dating situations that tend to steal emotional affections and physical affections meant for one's spouse. Do I sense a Town Hall topic? :anxious:

I am anti-dating but if I was forced to...wait, a man with a top hat and a hefty cane can't be forced! :x ;)
H34TH4R
Someone's favorite

Post by H34TH4R »

skaterdamaster wrote:i dont understand your parents skate ive been dating girls since i was 7
but you dont really mean date!! like i'm allowed to say i'm going out with people and hang with them but not really date them.
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

Dr. Watson wrote:

BC
By observing them in a family setting. Unfortunately, American culture has bought into the delusion that finding out about a girl/guy can only be done through one-on-one dating situations that tend to steal emotional affections and physical affections meant for one's spouse. Do I sense a Town Hall topic? :anxious:

I am anti-dating but if I was forced to...wait, a man with a top hat and a hefty cane can't be forced! :x ;)
I couldn't agree with you more!
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Either Jason or Jared DeWhite...... :p
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

Since I'm already married to Dr. Blackgaard (and since he doesn't live in Odyssey anymore), I'll say Jason.

::Hopes Regis doesn't check in here::
snowflake
Found

Post by snowflake »

HARD QUESTION!!! if i went with someone in my age group i'd have to say Trent or Jared (how old would Jared be now if his brother's in middle school? hmm...HS?) or if i didn't i'd go with Mitch...but, i have to say, i would only say them because of my mental pictures of them not the picturse they drew...weird! that is NOT what they look like :noway:

Thanks Lucy Pevensie for my awsome avatar and signature!!!

Yes, I know it's no longer Christmas but right after I change it it will be again so just get over it...
One I Froggy
My posts are revolutionary

Post by One I Froggy »

its really really really really hard for me to pick just one...because I frequently fall in love with characters from books, movies and radio shows. But I can narrow it down to two people

Jimmy Barclay. I've been in love with him FOREVER!

Richard Maxwell, and I know Im not crazy on this one cuz two other people have said him to. Im not crazy Im not crazy! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
~Nikki~

My favorite bible verse:
"If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into heck." Matthew 5:29
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

The older Jimmy Barclay. Like, not the one with the squeaky voice. ;)

Him, or Jared DeWhite. He's soooo dreamy...

:anxious:

Sarah
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

king kong skater wrote:i dont understand your parents skate ive been dating girls since i was 7

How could you have taken them on dates when you were seven? Pile on to the back of your banana-seat bike and go to the Golden Arch for a happy meal? :wink:
H34TH4R
Someone's favorite

Post by H34TH4R »

Captain Jack wrote:
king kong skater wrote:i dont understand your parents skate ive been dating girls since i was 7

How could you have taken them on dates when you were seven? Pile on to the back of your banana-seat bike and go to the Golden Arch for a happy meal? :wink:
l.o.l i'm gonna be in stiches for hours!!
Rose
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Rose »

Hm, I'm not allowed to date, but if I could, I would say Jason Whittaker. \:D/
Rose
With great power comes great responsibility.

It is good to praise the Lord, and make
music to your name, Yahweh Most High.
countrygirl15
Not as new

Post by countrygirl15 »

I would date mitch! other than that??? I cant think of anybody!
what we need is a ......

pm me and tell me what we need around here!
SweetJoy93
Not as new

Post by SweetJoy93 »

If I was going to date someone I would definitely want to go out with Alex we have so much in comen and if not Alex then Rusty I've always loved Rusty :top, with jessicado on his right, and ? on left:
Trillspots
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Trillspots »

Off of Odyssey, I would most likely direct my affections towards Richard Maxwell, Lawrence Hodges (Anyone remember him?), or Shakespeare. :-)

-Trill
bubblegumluva13
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by bubblegumluva13 »

So Nick!

I can't believe no one's mentioned him already :inlove:
~brianna
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

i would date Richard Maxwell,but to me he should be with Lucy Cunningham-Shultz(any one remember her at all?) and my second one is .......i can't remember!i made a story or am making one,sorta of have dropped a little for another story(my hobbie is making odyssey stories about Lucy and Richard married and just friends!and listening everyday!)and i can't remember who i dated or married!i will remember sometime.and i know i am so totally not crazy because 3 to 4 people have said they would date Richard Maxwell.and i so knew one of them would date him(Joni_Slade,or something like that!)
Last edited by Danielle Abigail Maxwell on Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.