Prayer Meeting Thread

An on-going prayer meeting

Share your prayer requests here.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Danny wrote:Thanks to whoever prayed for my mom; she got back home safely. When she came back she was having problems speaking English, but other than that they are all fine. The only problem I have with her going to Germany, other than not taking me and leaving me here with my step-dad and two younger brothers is that she is making me speak German all the time now!
That's pretty cool. Is your mom German? If you ever need anyone else to practice on, let me know. ;)
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Pray for...

my friend's mom and dad, they both have cancer!!

the actors from LOTR

and for my church...

~FF~
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
hubcap
new and improved danny
new and improved danny

Post by hubcap »

Evil Chick wrote:
Danny wrote:Thanks to whoever prayed for my mom; she got back home safely. When she came back she was having problems speaking English, but other than that they are all fine. The only problem I have with her going to Germany, other than not taking me and leaving me here with my step-dad and two younger brothers is that she is making me speak German all the time now!
That's pretty cool. Is your mom German? If you ever need anyone else to practice on, let me know. ;)
Yup. My mum is a 100% German...I always need practice. I can only say...um...that I want an ostrige (sp) for my birthday...:^o ...not so, but it is fun to say. :-
Do you believe in the couch?
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Danny wrote:Yup. My mum is a 100% German...I always need practice. I can only say...um...that I want an ostrige (sp) for my birthday...:^o ...not so, but it is fun to say. :-
:lol: That sounds like an interesting sentence to learn in a foreign language! Hey, I'll need to pm you about this...
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

Pray for my uncle. He became a Christian years ago and still talks about Jesus, but he needs to go back to church to be strong in God. Also, his wife has never been saved. Some of her family have Buddhist influences, and she didn't even know the name of Jesus until a few years ago! Please pray for my uncle, my aunt, and her family. :pray:

Also, tomorrow I'll be going with my uncle to pick up my cousin (his daughter) and her two young kids in Kentucky. Pray that we have a safe journey there and back--but more than that, please pray for my cousin and her two kids. They started church a few months ago, but I think they might have stopped when she and her Christian boyfriend (my cousin is divorced) broke up. The kids are really adorable, but they and the mother all need help from God.
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Could you all pray for my dad? He had an ex-ray today because he's not feeling well and the doctor was worried, and white spots appeared (on the ex-ray). I'm not at all sure what that means, but nonetheless, he's not feeling well and we're worried about him.

Thank you.
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
king kong skater
Classic

Post by king kong skater »

can people please prayer for everyone to have all the presents they would like for christmas
Tyrell
No way I broke the window

Post by Tyrell »

Please pray for a family I know, the Dad was shot and killed and the mom was shot in the shoulder, and he just got back from overseas he was there for 6 months and was home for 2 days and got killed, he's got 2 kids, and please pray for them
~S~
king kong skater
Classic

Post by king kong skater »

please can everyone prayer for my grandad because he died 12 years today and i never got to meet him he died when my mum was pregnant with me
Tyrell

Post by Tyrell »

I just heard that this man's wife was in with killing him and PLEASE pray for the kids, thanks
~S~
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

Thats awful pk.
Will you pray for me my sister and my dad we all have colds?
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

mr.whit wrote:Will you pray for me my sister and my dad we all have colds?
*can relate to the cold*

I woke up with what I thought was allergies, but a few hours with the relatives and an 8 hour shift later, I see that I was wrong, big time, so I'd appreciate the prayer as well.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Can you please pray for my granny and her husband? We had a little bit of a scene last night and early this morning. D.D (her husband) gets all confused sometimes...he got upset and wanted to go home yesterday instead of today. My granny told him no, to go to bed, but when I woke up early this morning he was gone. He had left to go home, even though he has no idea where to go.... fortunately, he had parked his truck at the front of our subdivision, and we were able to find him right away. He has been getting worse and worse lately. My granny has heart problems and high blood pressure and all this is just worrying her to death. :mecry:

They got home safely, but could you just please pray for the whole situation? Thanks! :)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

My computer was doing funny things tonight so I left for the library and on the way my shin had a run-in with some bricks thanks to the ice on the sidewalks, and it hurts! (seriously, I haven't felt this much pain since I fell out of a moving van a couple of summers ago) Please pray that nothing's broken and the pain leaves.
One I Froggy
My posts are revolutionary

Post by One I Froggy »

Please keep me in your prayers becuase i am having some eye issues...
and Back issues (I fell 6 ft at the begining of the semester and still havent fully recovered)

Also, there was a murder in my town last night. A man shot a young man who was trying to protect his brother. Please keep his family in your prayers.
~Nikki~

My favorite bible verse:
"If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into heck." Matthew 5:29
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

That's awful! I'll be praying.

A friend of mine, her sister is having trouble with her pregnacy, the doctors are worried she might miscarry, and she might also be having twins. So please pray!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

One of my friend's siblings has Scarlet Fever. So please pray for him, he's on anti-botics right now.

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:One of my friend's siblings has Scarlet Fever. So please pray for him, he's on anti-botics right now.

-Cowboy
Eh, that's not fun...

One quick note; my leg wasn't in pain when I woke up so I decided a doc wasn't necessary (I probably wouldn't have gone if it was and Tylenol is a good thing^_^) so things are good again (aside from a large tender bump on my leg).

Also I'm asking for prayer for my Pastor and his wife; her Dad just died this past week.
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Glad to hear that your leg is feeling better Jonathan.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Rose
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Rose »

My brother is 26, and he needs to be saved. We have been praying for him for a long time :pray:
Rose
With great power comes great responsibility.

It is good to praise the Lord, and make
music to your name, Yahweh Most High.