what size in shoes are you?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

I'm a size 43W in shoes

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Blipadouzi
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Blipadouzi »

gimp80995 wrote:I'm a size 43W in shoes

Peace Out

-Gimp
In North American shoe sizes...that's roughly between a 10½ and a 12.
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

jasodia wrote:i wear 9 to 9 1/2, depending on the brand and shoe. in skechers i'm almost always a 9, for example, but in those little off-brand tennies i'm 9 1/2 to 10, for some reason.
That's because Skechers wants you to feel like you have small feet :P...
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

blipadouzi wrote:
gimp80995 wrote:I'm a size 43W in shoes

Peace Out

-Gimp
In North American shoe sizes...that's roughly between a 10½ and a 12.
\

9 Actually :)

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
kellyj
Fourscore and seven

Post by kellyj »

I have size 4 feet ( i know i know they are insanely small for a 16 year old) but i like them cause i can still fit in to kids shoes \:D/
H34TH4R
Someone's favorite

Post by H34TH4R »

i'm 9th now
Country Girl
Classic

Post by Country Girl »

In kids... 3 1/2
In adults... 5-6 WIDE
hubcap
new and improved danny
new and improved danny

Post by hubcap »

For all of you Europeans out there...I where a 42

For all of you Americans out there...I where 11 in womans and a 9 in mens.
Do you believe in the couch?
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

I'm a 48 1/2 in Europe and a 292 in Korea :O.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

My brother just bought me some size 10 men's combat boots. I forgot that sizes are different in men's and women's. Usually a full size smaller from men's to women's, too.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Tyrell

Post by Tyrell »

STRYPER wrote:and on the other end?? :-s

(:hilarious: sorry, it's late)
lol i need to remember that one.. \:D/

Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
Last edited by Tyrell on Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anna
I'm fifteen, mom!

Post by Anna »

I wear a Womens 11-12.
Evangeline Doyle
I've been here a bit

Post by Evangeline Doyle »

Depends on the shoe, but normally I wear a size 7 1/2 or 8 in woman's.
God Bless America!
~Evangeline
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

I size 28 and a half. here in mexico that is! :D
don't forget the rain.
king kong skater
Classic

Post by king kong skater »

i am now size 6-7
H34TH4R
Someone's favorite

Post by H34TH4R »

9 1/2
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

I wear women's size 8 - 8 1/2.
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Frank has worn size 7 1/2 since fourth grade. It's a nice size. :D *has lots of nice shoes*
DrBlackgaard
Gold Member

Post by DrBlackgaard »

Men's 12 wide.
Mandy Straussberg
Animatronic

Post by Mandy Straussberg »

I went from an 8 1/2 to a 9 1/2 to a 10 1/2 and back down to a 9 1/2 again. No idea how that happened.

Mandy
Music is my life. God's given me gifts, and I like to use them.
Spirit now lead me, take me where You will
I long to adore You, reveal Yourself to me
My cry is to please You, so have Your way in me
Completely to bring glory to Your Name