The WB

TV shows like: Gilmore Girls, Everwood, One Tree Hill, Reba, What I like about you, etc

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!

What do you think of the WB?

It is a bunch of lame, immoral soap operas! *gags*
27%
There are a bunch of good shows on that channel!
14%
I like one or two of the shows, but the rest... eh...
55%
I don't really have an opinion one way or the other.
5%

Total votes: 22

Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

GILMORE GIRLS RECAP:

-- Luke has a 12 year old girl he didn't know about! I already like that girl's character by the way. The only other person who knows is Luke's sister, Liz.

-- Rory's dad is rich and is going to pay for YALE for her, meaning she's out from under her grandparents' thumb. [Which makes me sad.]

--Logan told his family, or sister at least, that he and Rory were broken up, Rory only thought they'd argued and were taking a break. [He is SUCH a loser.]
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

I voted for the second from the bottom option. There are some good shows, but there are also bad ones.

I used to watch Smallville, but they changed it to Thursday nights and I am not able to see it then.

7th Heaven isn't a true portrayal of how a pastor's family should act. (I still watch every once and awhile, but that's only if nothing else is on.)

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Smallville has certainly gone down hill (though I do prefer Thursday nights over Wednesday) but I've hung in this long so I will watch the final season here...
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Brian wrote:Smallville has certainly gone down hill (though I do prefer Thursday nights over Wednesday) but I've hung in this long so I will watch the final season here...
Final season? Is it ending?

-Cowboy
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Yes, this is the last season.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Brian wrote:Yes, this is the last season.
That's sad. I don't know why, maybe because I've seen all the other seasons. :mecry:

At least there is going to be a Superman movie. \:D/
Just not starring Tom Welling. :mecry:

-Cowboy

tatertotaggie
Gold Member

Post by tatertotaggie »

OH MAN!!!
I had no idea it was ending too! Well, that makes all of the shows I watch (in America), officially gone! No Friends, no Alias, and no Smallville. Though, all three went down the hill near the end. But still, OH MAN!!! :mecry:
"People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone." - Audrey Hepburn

Just a Test

/Users/tatyanafrancis/Desktop/Travel Posters/Air-Afrique--C10035768.jpeg
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

I don't think the show ever really went downhill. The problem was that is was just four plus years of the same stuff and people got tired of it. I think it went uphill, but slowly. It wasn't noticable until this season.
Aravis
OK

Post by Aravis »

I only watch The WB when the AmericanGirl movies air. We don't get the channel in at our house, so I have to go to my grandma's house to see them.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Elrohir wrote:I don't think the show ever really went downhill. The problem was that is was just four plus years of the same stuff and people got tired of it. I think it went uphill, but slowly. It wasn't noticable until this season.
Yeah, I was really getting tired of it, especially last season, but this one has been pretty good.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I haven't been able to watch Smallville for the longest time with school and Bible study on Wednesday nights, so I have a lot to catch up on.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

It's on Thursdays now. \:D/
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Brian wrote:It's on Thursdays now. \:D/
Very sad. ](*,) I still remember the days when I could watch it. (Schedule not intervening that is.)

-Cowboy

Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

I forgot what show i did watch, but wost of the shows are very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very WEIRD. Thats all.

-Robo
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Robo wrote:I forgot what show i did watch, but wost of the shows are very very very...WEIRD. Thats all.

-Robo
Maybe that's because it is a U.S. station and is a different culture?

-Cowboy

jasodia
I'm not Gabe

Post by jasodia »

i chose the "i like some shows, but the others, eh.." option. because...that's what i think. yah, pretty much. :D

my best friend is pink jeans!
"I don't pretend to be Captain Weird. I just am."
-Johnny Depp
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I got to watch the Smallville Eps Lexmas and that other one with Lana and Clark making out all over the place, where he only had human powers. Blech.

I really want to see Aqua while they keep playing the repeats!
Anne Doyle
Green is good

Post by Anne Doyle »

I used to watch the WB all the time, but more recently I've stopped watching a bunch of the shows. Mostly because of time constraints, but also because they just don't interest me anymore. I'd rather be online anyways.. :anxious: