do you fight with your siblings?????

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

do you fight<argue> with your siblings???

yes every day
36%
no <never>
8%
once and awhile
56%

Total votes: 39

H34TH4R
Someone's favorite

do you fight with your siblings?????

Post by H34TH4R »

we dont usally actually fight just argue alot! but today we did fight mostly for fun though! but we never really seriously hurt each other!
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

When we were growing up my brother and I fought all the time. :boxing: Because of the situation at home, it was just the two of us most of the time. He was a pest who wouldn't listen and I sooooo abused the power my parents gave me over him. We both actually broke bones! (I slammed his hand in a door, broke his finger,and he chased me through the house, I tripped and broke my toe.) As adults, I disagree with alot of his life choices, but he is my brother and I would and have done almost anything for him!

Everyone should have a happy dance.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Not for like a dozen years or so.
One I Froggy
My posts are revolutionary

Post by One I Froggy »

I used to follow my brother around like a puppy dog. He hated me for it. Now that we are both adults...we get a long very well. He was especially helpful to me when right before I turned 18 and was having some issues with my mother about being an adult.
~Nikki~

My favorite bible verse:
"If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into heck." Matthew 5:29
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

My brother and I used to fight all of the time when we were kids. Now that my parents are both gone we seem to get along better, although we do have the occasional disagreement from time to time. No broken bones or anything like that yet and hopefully never.
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

My brother is 2 1/2 years younger then I am, when I was around 11 we stopped fighting. Now we have some arguments but nothing like we used to, thank goodness!
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

When I was younger I fought with my brother lots. Now we are older we just argue, havent had an actual fight in a long time. When we argue we yell at each other for a while then stop talking to months, i m actually in the middle of one of those right now.
Country Girl
Classic

Post by Country Girl »

well.. it's kinda like this... I'm an only child.... and mom and dad always win :(
Tinuviel
Found
Location: Here or there- but isn't here just there without the t??

Post by Tinuviel »

We don't fight a lot, but 'debating' any given topic to death just for the sake of the argument isn't uncommon.
Only one life twill soon be past, only what's done for Christ twill last;
And when I am dying how happy I'll be, if the lamp of my life has been burnt out for Thee!
hubcap
new and improved danny
new and improved danny

Post by hubcap »

Tinuviel wrote:We don't fight a lot, but 'debating' any given topic to death just for the sake of the argument isn't uncommon.
I don't see you and your brother fighting...that just isn't right. But the debating...that I believe.

My brother and I...well...all I have to do it poke him to hurt him...yeah. We fight a lot. I am the one who just the most phsycal damage because if I fight back my mom will ground me for life.
Do you believe in the couch?
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

My brother is seven years younger than I am so, of course, we get into a few quarrels. He doesn't have enough maturity for anything. However, we never fight, physically.
Anne Doyle
Green is good

Post by Anne Doyle »

My siblings and I fight constanly, but it's about real stuff probably less than 10% of the time. The other 90%, we're just messing around.. It's a bit dysfunctional, but still fun. \:D/ :bouncy:
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

Are you related to Jennifer, Anne?? Or did you pick the last name of Doyle for the same reason she did?
Anne Doyle
Green is good

Post by Anne Doyle »

Who is this Jennifer you speak of?? :tongue2: Just kidding. Yes, She is my sister. :p
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Stylus Parker wrote:Are you related to Jennifer, Anne?? Or did you pick the last name of Doyle for the same reason she did?

Yes and Yes. "Sisters, sisters, never could have had a better sister..."
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

I knew it. It just seemed like it. Thanks for informing me :).
king kong skater
Classic

Post by king kong skater »

i fight with my sister all the time but i havnt lately because she ran away to live with my dad and my mum and dad are divorced
H34TH4R
Someone's favorite

Post by H34TH4R »

Anne Doyle wrote:Who is this Jennifer you speak of?? :tongue2: Just kidding. Yes, She is my sister. :p
really?
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

Skater, try reading a few posts up next time...
Carolita
I'm not Gabe
Location: the small fraction of time between normal hectic life and mega hectic college

Post by Carolita »

Nope, I don't fight with my siblings. We have our banters, to be sure.....but by the time the sun goes down, we're fine. ;)