how long are you on the cumputer a day??

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

One time my brother and I were at a friend's house, and he'd been up early that morning so he was zonked out in his room. He got up after a while and started talking to us and even playing a video game (on N64, I think), but I could tell he was doing it all in his sleep! Some people can tell when he's doing that; some people can't. I tried to convince him to lie back down, because I figured if he didn't, he might be sleepwalking and sleeptalking all evening (that wouldn't be fun for the rest of us)! But he kept insisting that he was awake...but I could tell he really wasn't...and then finally, while he was still playing the video game, he suddenly finished waking up and said, "When'd you guys get here?!" That was way too funny! :lol:
BTW, when my family used to have our old Texas Instruments computer hooked up (when I say old, I mean we must've bought it from a dinosaur--jk) we would play on that for hours and hours. It had no hard drive, no Windows, no DOS, no MAC OS, but it had a whole bunch of 5 1/4" disks (anyone remember those?) with way cool classic games on them. Popeye, PacMan, Burger Time, Pole Position, the old version of Frogger (plus a few spoofs), space invader alien ship shooting games, Jungle Hunt...it was really cool :D !
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
H34TH4R
Someone's favorite

Post by H34TH4R »

Kris wrote:One time my brother and I were at a friend's house, and he'd been up early that morning so he was zonked out in his room. He got up after a while and started talking to us and even playing a video game (on N64, I think), but I could tell he was doing it all in his sleep! Some people can tell when he's doing that; some people can't. I tried to convince him to lie back down, because I figured if he didn't, he might be sleepwalking and sleeptalking all evening (that wouldn't be fun for the rest of us)! But he kept insisting that he was awake...but I could tell he really wasn't...and then finally, while he was still playing the video game, he suddenly finished waking up and said, "When'd you guys get here?!" That was way too funny! :lol:
BTW, when my family used to have our old Texas Instruments computer hooked up (when I say old, I mean we must've bought it from a dinosaur--jk) we would play on that for hours and hours. It had no hard drive, no Windows, no DOS, no MAC OS, but it had a whole bunch of 5 1/4" disks (anyone remember those?) with way cool classic games on them. Popeye, PacMan, Burger Time, Pole Position, the old version of Frogger (plus a few spoofs), space invader alien ship shooting games, Jungle Hunt...it was really cool :D !
thats hilarious!!

-uk skater