Sad things

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Sunday
Popsicle kid

Sad things

Post by Sunday »

I'm feeling very sad tonight. My cat...Zena...is old and sick. We have to put her to sleep on Friday. 3 days away. She's normally very grumpy, but tonight she's sitting here by my desk waiting for me to scratch her ears. I can hardly look her in the eyes. Zena hasn't a clue what's up.

Misery loves company, isn't that true? Anyone have a sad thought to share with me?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Oh, I'm sorry about your cat, Sunday. It's sad when a pet dies. When my kitty Fuzz died, it was sad, even though she was old.

Tomorrow I'm moving out of my college dorm room, and my roommate won't be coming back next year. :cry: I'm going to miss some people over the summer, but at least I know that I'll see some of them in fall. Other people I might never see again. It's never the same. When you spend tons of time with people for several months, and then only see them occasionally, it's just not the same. That's my sad thought.
Sunday
Popsicle kid

Post by Sunday »

That is really hard, Catspaw. I'm a college student too, but I'm close enough that I can live at home. Is it hard being away from family?
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

Awwwee I m sorry I love cats and thats just too bad. I hope she takes it ok when you brake the news to her. Hug*
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

I adore cats! This is very terible about yours. :(
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Umm, don't get too sympathetic, Sunday. I actually do live close enough to home that I could commute if I wanted to. I just really like living in dorm, and driving 20 minutes each way 5 days a week, especially in winter, just doesn't appeal to me. I don't have my own vehicle, either so that would complicate things too.

I don't really miss my family because I see them every weekend. I work weekends, so I see my family for a while every week. Otherwise I would miss them.
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

I have something very sad to add. My best friend in the whole world is moving away at the end of this month. I've already cried until I can cry no more. I know how it feels to loose a good friend. I'll pray for your comfort if you pray for mine. But first, come here. :hug:
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Eugene Blackgaard wrote:I adore cats! This is very terible about yours. :(
I second that.

To add to the college strife, I don't live close enough to see my family every weekend; I haven't been home since Easter.

-Jonathan
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Feeling like the whole world is falling apart. My best friend forever just had to move faaar away, I'm hardly ever going to see him ever. I'm sooo depressed. :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

AIO PSYCHE wrote:I have something very sad to add. My best friend in the whole world is moving away at the end of this month. I've already cried until I can cry no more. I know how it feels to loose a good friend. I'll pray for your comfort if you pray for mine. But first, come here. :hug:
Wow, we're in the same situation. :mecry: Why oh whyyyy !!!! :mecry::mecry: :hug:
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Sunday
Popsicle kid

Post by Sunday »

I'm sorry that life is forcing changes...but maybe it will be an opportunity to make new friends... :anxious:

I'm feeling better about my cat. Thanks for the oodles of compassion. I know it has to be done...
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

heres a sad thought most of the world isnt going to heaven but we need to get out there and witness to those that will hear us
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

The One Hobbit wrote:
AIO PSYCHE wrote:I have something very sad to add. My best friend in the whole world is moving away at the end of this month. I've already cried until I can cry no more. I know how it feels to loose a good friend. I'll pray for your comfort if you pray for mine. But first, come here. :hug:
Wow, we're in the same situation. :mecry: Why oh whyyyy !!!! :mecry::mecry: :hug:
Or is it that, YOU ARE THE FRIENDS??!! :-k
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

No, it isn't, sadly. If it were, we'd have a good way of communication and I wouldn't be as sad. :mecry::mecry:

And Sunday, I would never never never never NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER go off and find another best best friend forever... I'm waiting til I see him next, however long that is. Until then, I will cry in bed and think of him everytime I see the piggy stuffed animal he gave me for my birthday(I like pigs, ok? And so he's a boy. WHAT?! Doesn't make any difference to me.). *sniff* :mecry::mecry::mecry:
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

*hugs Robin and PSYCHE*

He was a great friend of mine too, but I saw him more or less as a little brother. Not that the fact changes things, though...I miss him just as much as Robin does.
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Fine. He was my twin. HEy, it really seems that way. I miss him soooooo bad :mecry::mecry: He's moving away today. :mecry::mecry: And I won't even get to see him off. :mecry::mecry:
Last edited by Lucy Pevensie on Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

I know what that's like, my best friend moved away about 6 to 8 years ago (I can't remember now) and we still see eachother, in fact he's here visiting right now!
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

*hugs PSYCHE and Hobbit* :hug: :hug: GRUOP HUG! :grouphug:
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
Sunday
Popsicle kid

Post by Sunday »

[quote="The One Hobbit"]And Sunday, I would never never never never NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER go off and find another best best friend forever...quote]

Dear One... I'm sorry that you took my comment to suggest that you forget all about your closest and best friend. I only meant to offer hope...
#-o
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

I know, I didn't mean anything bad by saying the "never"s. But I would NEVer forget my best friend.