What are you thinking about right now?

'Fess up... we need to know EVERYTHING about you.

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Chandler

What are you thinking about right now?

Post by Chandler »

That's right... we're still working on the quest for EVERYTHING about you. This time you need to share your thoughts with the world at large. :anxious:

Right now I'm thinking "I really need to get off of here and do something else." :shame:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'm thinking that I really need to get off here so I can read abook so I can write a two page report so I can study for my two exams tomorrow so I'll have time to clean my dorm room tomorrow in time for my room check before I leave for home for the summer.

I'm also thinking that I don't want to get off the ToO. I love it here! Maybe I'll just move right on in. Who needs to study or do homework anyway? The ToO is all I need! I have lots of ToO money, and I'm happy as a clam.

I'm also thinking that she doesn't get enough breads and cereals. :noway: (Otherwise known as, Jared is my hero).
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Right now I'm trying to figure out what to say to a lady who's supposed to call me tomorrow night. She wants me to do a wedding cake for her, and since this is my first REAL tiered cake, I'm really nervous. And plus, I can't stand talking on the phone, especially to someone I don't know. I got on here to take my mind off it; now I'm just getting more nervous as I type! :thud:
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

Right now I'm trying to figure out how to finish writing a speech and memorize it in one day and a half. And get caught up on my math homework(that shadowspawn...) and finish studying for AP European History. O, what a rogue and peasant slave am I.
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Got off work a while ago, decided to spend some time on the election, and am now editing a movie some friends and I have been working on for a year. What fun! 0_o
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

I m kinda sad there is this girl who i care a lot about and she doesnt even realilize it.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

T'is a tradjedy ineed. :(
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

You found it easy to declare your feelings to Connie, Fenix! (Though things can get more complicated in real life, can't they?) I proposed once on the TH and got rejected. :( But I think I'm almost over it now. ;)
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

This is a little different. Connie and I are just not meant to be. I havent even met her and shes kinda fictional.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Eugene Blackgaard wrote:Got off work a while ago, decided to spend some time on the election, and am now editing a movie some friends and I have been working on for a year. What fun! 0_o
Tis ture, making a movie can take forever. Me and some friend are making a miniseries of sorts, and of six parts, after a year, we are pretty much done with part 1.

I'm thinking of a job interview I had at the college today (whoever came up with the question "Why should we choose you over the other canidates?" was a sadist :evil: ) and I'm also thinking of finding a job at home for the summer.

-Jonathan
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Jonathan wrote:I'm thinking of a job interview I had at the college today (whoever came up with the question "Why should we choose you over the other canidates?" was a sadist :evil: ) and I'm also thinking of finding a job at home for the summer.
Sounds like Donald Trump. :-

I'm currently thinking of the two assignments which are due today: A Tolkien assignment and a lab report. I'm also wondering how to study for this upcoming Adv. Biology exam. Our teacher said it'd be 100% essays.

:thud:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

Hm, I'm thinking about a giant squid assignment I submitted today. Hoping all my information was correct. I'm also thinking about wether or not I passed this quarter... ](*,) Oh, and I'm also thinking about what I'm going to wear tonight, to some random school ceremony.

Sarah
Jeremy Cartwood
Animatronic

Post by Jeremy Cartwood »

I'm thinking that I should be practicing my humorous speech and getting my stuff together for the big debate tournament.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

I wonder if this shoud be in the random thoughts thread? or was it the thoughts at random thing. oh well, I wonder why Shadowpaw is letting us have all these threads about the oddest things. I have been awake for some 26 hours now, I may get to around 39 before the end of this day! uhh I wonder who I will vote for in the big election, I really don't know, I mean I thought I did but I don't.

I wonder If I should sell some stuff on EBay? It would be funny if Jessicado bought something. I havent listend to AIO for a long time now, I am sure I am missing all the fun and excitement. I really ought to get up and go exercise, but maybe it is better if I don't exert my sellf too much, I don't want to pass out all over the floor or anything.

shoud I eat this bread or save it for later, it is not like I am gonna starve or anything. but again there is the passing out posiblity.

wow he likes someone and they don't know it? well I know how that goes, but "I kissed Dating Goodbye" no really I did. I bet that one's gonna be a page turner!

What in the world does Woot mean anyway? why do we all like eachother so much? I wonder if ________ likes me?

so Ha ! I am the queen of Randomness! pure randomness, the thoughts of a phyco maniac! well not one that would do too much harm anyway.
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

Chandler wrote:That's right... we're still working on the quest for EVERYTHING about you. This time you need to share your thoughts with the world at large. :anxious:

Right now I'm thinking "I really need to get off of here and do something else." :shame:
What a coinky-dink! That's what I was thinking!
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
PonysHorses
Found

Post by PonysHorses »

"I want to go riding with my cousin, but it is wet out side :( " That is what I'm thinking :D
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I'm thinking "I really should work on my website instead of goofing off"
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

I'm thinking of a dubious person that should be coming in about 45 minutes. :pray:
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Something like "darn it, I sewed this patch the wrong way for the third time..."

...I quilt. *loves having random hobbies*
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

*growl, grumble, groan*

I am hungry! :yum:
Evolution is a faith, not a science!